・゚⋆✿⋆・゚ Chapter 4 ・゚⋆✿⋆・゚

Yeonjun's p.o.v.
      It's been a week since Beomgyu and I had explained things to Soobin, Taehyun, and Kai. They all seemed fine with it except for Soobin who seemed to be staying away from me, so I decided that tonight I would go to his and Kai's room to talk to him.

                             *At night*

      I was standing outside the door wondering if I should go in or not but I shook that feeling off and went in. I opened the door quietly and closed it quickly. Once I turned around I felt myself instantly get hard. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, but it was something I didn't even know I needed. Soobin was putting on his high sock that went to his thighs and I couldn't help but stare at him. I was in a daze until I heard a sniffle. I quickly stopped thinking about Soobin's body and spoke up.

      "Hey is everything alright baby?" He turned around startled but as soon as I looked into his eyes I saw tears overflowing from them. I quickly walked up to him, pulling him close before turning around, and sitting on the bed with him sitting on my lap.

      "What's the matter baby? Why are you crying?" I didn't know if he was going to answer me, but I waited hoping he would answer me.

      "I like m- my job but my manager i- is a pervert. I- I don't know what I did for him to like me or whatever b- but I just want it to all be over." I wiped his tears using my thumbs  before he placed his head close to my neck as he nuzzled into the crook of my neck. I was about to say something when I felt a soft kiss on my jawline. I was surprised to feel that but I remained calm so that Soobin wouldn't move away from me.

      "Hyung, you know that day we first met and you asked me about the 'bruises' on my collarbone?" I knew what he was talking about, but didn't know what this had to do with what we were talking about.

      "Yeah I remember baby, why do you ask?" He lifted his head up from my neck and looked me dead in my eyes before saying what he needed to say.

      "He's the one who did those to me by force and I couldn't fight him back because of what he would do." He gave me a painful smile and I didn't know how to respond to him, but I softly caressed his cheek with my thumb.

Soobin's p.o.v.
      After I said what I needed to say Yeonjun hyung started softly caressing my cheek so I leaned my head slightly into his hand. I felt so safe with him and didn't even know why I did but it was nice. We kept looking into each other's eyes, and I didn't know if it was just me but it felt like our faces were getting closer by the second. Suddenly I felt something soft against my lips and knew it was Yeonjun hyung's lip but I didn't pull back. The kiss was soft yet so full of passion and lust making me melt into his arms. I started to slowly roll my hips to get some friction as his hands started to roam my body. I placed my arms around his neck to make the kiss deeper, when I felt him squeeze my ass and let out a soft moan into the kiss. Once I did he didn't wait to slip his tongue into my mouth. I didn't fight him for dominance as though I already knew my place with him. I felt one of his hands start to roam until he reached my hair. I didn't think much of it until he pulled my hair and bit down on my bottom lip. I quickly let out a moan at the feeling of him pulling my hair.

      "Mmm-ahh~ hyung-ah." We stopped for a few seconds to catch our breaths as he smirked, licking his bottom lip.

      "That's not my name kitten, it's oppa." I felt a chill go down my spine as he said that to me. I was still catching my breath when Yeonjun hyung went for my neck placing butterfly kisses, getting me to throw my head back slightly to give him better access. I was about to moan when we heard a knock on the door.

      "Hyung, if we don't leave now we're going to be late for work." I looked at the alarm clock on the nightstand and saw it was almost 8. I quickly got up grabbing my shoes before answering Taehyun.