・゚⋆✿⋆・゚ Chapter 33 ・゚⋆✿⋆・

3rd person's p.o.v.
A month had passed since Taehyun proposed to Beomgyu and they had been busy planning their wedding. While Yeonjun and Soobin looked into clinics and surgets. Everything had been going smoothly and Jungwon had even begun school. There was only one problem: both Beomgyu and Soobin hadn't been getting anything from their husbands. Soobin would normally just go and tell Yeonjun with a sexy outfit on but Beomgyu wasn't having any of that.

Soobin's p.o.v.
"Beomgyu I am not going to do that! I mean I never even done that before." I looked over at Beomgyu shaking my head. I mean there was no way I was going to do this, I'm a parent now I can't be caught doing this.

"C'mon hyung I have outfits and everything besides nothing bad is going to happen. It'll be a good way for us to let loose a little, and besides I'm finally off bedrest for my ankle. Please Soobin hyung!" Beomgyu was on his knees begging me so I took a deep breath before just nodding. I was quickly pulled into his and Taehyun's room to change. Beomgyu quickly gave me my outfit and pushed me into the restroom while he changed in the room. I looked at the outfit and sighed before changing.

"Yeonjun, I hope you won't get mad." I walked out to see Beomgyu looked good in his outfit and saw he even had heels on. He quickly turned to me before giving me some heels.

"I know, you'll look a lot taller because of these but remember it's for me." He just gave me puppy eyes while I sighed putting on the heels.

Soobin's outfit:

Beomgyu's outfit:

Beomgyu's outfit: