・゚⋆✿⋆・゚ Chapter 22 ・゚⋆✿⋆・

*I would like to say I am sorry to not have updated in so long. It's just that things have gone down in life. I was struggling to finish this chapter.*

Soobin's p.o.v.
It had been two days since I got engaged and something had been bothering me. I went to Yeonjun's dad's office, making sure to lock it before I made a call.

*on the phone*

"Eomma, could you tell me everything you know about the kidnapping of Yeonjun's mom?"

"I could sweetie but why do you want to know?"

"Something doesn't sit right with me and I think she's still alive."

"Ok I'll tell you but Soobin please be careful going down this rabbit hole."

"I will, Eomma don't worry."

"Well you already know how long it's been since she went missing so we'll skip that... as for how it happened no one really knows how. She was a strong woman who knew how to defend herself not only that but her husband had given her a gun she always carried with her. Most believe that she went willingly because they had threatened Yeonjun's life. However there was another theory that you might like to hear too."

"What's the theory?"

"The theory that a close family to them actually took her with the same threat... but not only Yeonjun's life but also her husband's. I've heard a name but I'm not sure if you know it. They go by 'smiling clowns' have you heard of them?" As soon as she said that something clicked, I quickly thought of a plan.

"Eomma I need you to send me I.N., the doctor, and has Arin finished her training?"

"Yes she has, I'll send them on the private jet, along with the rest of stray kids, and Jinnie. I think they'll be able to help you too."

"Thank you Eomma, I love you, bye."

"Love you too Soobin, bye."

*End of call*

I bit my bottom lip hating to think this but I knew this plan would have to play out just like I needed it too.

*2 hours later*

3rd person's p.o.v.
The jet had arrived and Soobin had gone to pick them up, taking them to a hotel that his parents owned. Once they got there Soobin explained the plan and how it was going to happen.

"But Soobin, my parents... I know that they're not the best of people but how would they have pulled that plan off?" Arin spoke up not knowing how to believe that her parents would do something this horrible.

"I know it's hard to believe Arin but think about it, they sold you to Yeonjun's dad, not only that but when they heard the news and that you had gone missing. I had I.N. find some info on it and this is the conversation they had, play the recording." I.N. played the recording.

"Damn it! Arin didn't marry the Choi kid. Good thing we still have the mom. We can use her for something for money."

"But dear if they find out we have her we will surely be sent to be killed. So how about we use Soobin as our scapegoat? Then we'll be free to do as we like with her."

"I don't know how our daughter could have messed this up. And the worst part is we lost some money because she ran off. We could have sold her again."

Arin tried to hold back her tears knowing that her parents weren't the best people. She looked over at Soobin before walking over to him and hugging him as a few tears escaped. No one wanted to say anything but Soobin spoke up while still hugging Arin.