Marine Corps C-130 Hercules

Published on 4/5/2021

Previously on NCIS Family

"We can get the terrorists to trust your children better than an adult or two. The younger the better. Your children also have extensive training. They will be fine Gibbs."

"How would you 'roughen' them up?" Gibbs questions.

"We would have to get Nick a new prosthetic. One that doesn't look so awesome." That made Nick smile and giggle.

"And with Ellie, she would have to lose the hearing aids and glasses."

"Leon!" Gibbs exclaims.

"It will be okay Abba. I can do it," Ellie signs.

"If Ellie can do it, then so can I," Nick yells immediately.

"So can we," Tony and Ziva say at the same time.

"Then it's settled. You will be briefed tomorrow and your plane leaves the day after."

-Theme Song-

Ellie's Hearing Aid's POV:

"Two days, Leon? That's too short."

Ellie recalled her father saying that after hearing about the mission. She was a little worried at the time, but now, she felt confident that she could do it.

Tony's POV: -Day of the briefing-

We are in MTAC and we are about to get our new identities.

"Welcome Gibbs's. Today, I will be briefing you on the mission and I will be giving you your secret identities."

He said 'secret identities' in such a menacing/funny voice that he made Ellie, Nick, and Abby laugh.

"First, I'll brief you on the mission."

"Okay," Mom says.

"As of right now, 5 of the 10 people in Tim's troop have been kidnapped. 3 of those 5 have been killed."

"Is Tim okay?" I ask.

"As of right now, yes."

"There's a call for you Director," a lady at a computer says.

The Director picks up the phone and turns away from us so we can't see his face.

After the call, he turned to us. Is that sympathy in his eyes and on his face?

"Two more Marines have been kidnapped... Including Tim and his friend, Gunnery Sergeant Corbin Evans."

"Which is why we need to send you out there tonight," he continues.

Our whole family has their game faces on, even Abby. Although, I don't think she knows what's going on. Her game face is sorta pretty funny.

Nick's POV:

It's time to learn our secret identities. Ellie is Sarah, I am Joshua -Josh for short-, Tony is Youseff, and Ziva is Tali. We will not be giving anyone a last name, but we were given one anyway.

Ellie/Sarah's POV:

I guess I am Sarah. I've always liked that name. They are keeping Nick and me as twins, but Tony and Ziva, -or should I say, Youseff and Tali- are going to be 15 and 16 in their respective order.

Tony/Youseff's POV:

I'm Youseff now. I had a best friend named Youseff. I was 11 and he was 10 when he moved back to Saudi Arabia to be with his father.

Ziva/Tali's POV:

I'm Tali. I guess it is a cool name. It is definitely of Hebrew origin. All of ours are, except Tony's. Youseff is an Arabic name. We have to go to the Norfolk Naval Base in Norfolk Virginia to get on the Marine Corps C-130 Hercules that will fly us, and more troops, to Afghanistan.

(A.N. The Marine Corps C-130 Hercules is the cargo plane that fell out of the air and there were six remains and a huge crash site in that one episode. Do you know what I'm talking about? Anyways, back to the story!!)

 Do you know what I'm talking about? Anyways, back to the story!!)

Ellie/Sarah's POV:

Ellie/Sarah's POV:

OH MY FRICK. THIS PLANE IS SO FRICKIN HUGEEEEEEE!!!

...

...

...

...

I no longer have my glasses or hearing aids, but it's okay because most of my hearing has come back! My sight has come back almost all of the way because of the surgery! My right eye is still a little fuzzy though.

Sorry that it's short. Today is my birthday and I have been writing this part for weeks now, so I thought that I should post something today.

700 words