Uh Oh...

Published on 2/24/2021

-Previously on NCIS-

"I've got him Abba. He is 5 miles away from here," I say once I get into Observation.

"Text me the address." he says, "And Tony... Stay here."

"Dang It! Texting you the address now."

(Please play the NCIS Theme Song in your head now. Thanks!)

Gibbs POV:

I walk into his apartment, more like burst. The shower is on. I swiftly, yet quietly, walk to the bathroom. He is singing in Russian. Why would he call us and take a shower immediately after? It makes no sense. Unless... He actually didn't think that we would find him. 

The water stops. I hold up my gun and wait for him to get out of the shower. As soon as he steps out, I shout. 

"NCIS. PUT YOUR HANDS ON YOUR HEAD. NOW!" He does as I say.

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you? With these rights in mind, do you wish to speak to me?"

"I'm not saying anything."

"Fine, but we have your confession on recording."

He doesn't say anything after that. In Interrogation, he just writes out a confession after we show him Tony's video.

"Looks like we caught another bad guy Abba!" Tony says.

"Yep, but I think we'll have another tomorrow."

"What makes you say that?"

"Don't we have a bad guy almost every day?" 

"Good point."

"Why are you covered in dirt DiNozzo?"

"I don't actually know."

"Go wash up."

"Ok."

Ellie's POV

Ima is making us go home now, without Tim. 

"Why do we have to go Ima?" Nick asks from the back seat. I beat him to the front seat.

"Because Abba is in Interrogation now. Ziva will drive you home."

"Fine," we both say at the same time.

"What около Abby? " I ask. (about) (Russian)

"She will stay with me."

"Ok."

-30 minutes later-

Ziva still hasn't shown up. Oh, there she is. When did she change her clothes? Now, she is in all black. She gets in the car without saying anything. She starts driving out of the Navy Yard. Her face is covered, so I can't see it.

-15 minutes later- 

We are finally at our house.

"Ziva, you passed our house."

"لن نذهب إلى منزلك," Ziva says in a heavy Arabic accent, almost like that is all she speaks. (We aren't going to your house.) (Arabic)

"Who are...Who are you?" Nick asks almost too quiet to hear.

"تكلم"(Speak up) (Arabic)

"Who are you?" Nick practically shouts.

"أهدأ وباللغة العربية. لا اعرف الانجليزية." (Quieter, and in Arabic. I don't know English.) (Arabic)

"من أنت، إنت مين؟" (Who are you?) (Arabic)

"انا ابراهيم" (I am Abraham.) (Arabic) 

"إلى أين تأخذنا؟" (Where are you taking us?) (Arabic)

"Does not ma...ma...matter," he says in very broken English.

I know it's really short. I'm going to start making them shorter. School, ya know?

I start going back to school full time on March 8th so I won't be posting much.

538 words