I Can't Believe It!!

Published on 7/5/2021

Previously on NCIS Family

After breakfast, since we are already in our swimsuits, we head out to the pool in our back yard.

"It's 9 in the morning. HOW IN THE FUDGING HECK IS IT 104°????!?!?!!?" I shout so loud that the birds in the trees fly up and then land back on the branches.

"I know right?!? It's probably 'cause you're out here!"

"Thank you, thank you, thank you very much! But to be honest fair lady, I know you are but what am I?" I say in my best Sean Connery (James Bond) accent, making her laugh. I bend down and kiss her hand. I let go and do a somersault into the pool, pretending to be James Bond. Our pool is surrounded by grass instead of concrete so it didn't hurt.

"Mr. Bond, may I join you?" Jeanne asks in her best Lois Maxwell (Ms. Moneypenny) accent.

"Please dooooo," I whine in my normal voice.

She jumps in and as soon as she's at the top, I hold and kiss her.

I hear clapping. I turn around towards the house and I see one of my family members.

"That was beautiful Tango Eight! Very James Bond. Hi Jeanne!"

I'm surprised.

Theme Song

Tony's POV:

I can't believe my eyes. I actually rub them as if I was in a dream.

"Yes Tony. I'm actually here." I jump out of the pool.

"Tim!!" There he stands. In uniform and all. I run up and hug him. I guess he was discharged from the hospital.

"How long will you be back?"

"The truck is actually on its way to get me. I'm being deployed today, now that I'm better."

"But, you were in the hospital for not even a full day."

"I only needed a few stitches. The bandages made it look worse."

"Oh."

"Tim, the van is here." Mom says from the door in a tone that isn't toooooo happy.

Tim, Jeanne, and I walk through the house and to the driveway. Tim hugs us all and gets in the van after whispering something in each of our ears.

In mine he whispered, "Happy Birthday. Stay strong T. Take Jeanne out on a date." He slipped $300 in my pocket. I have no clue where he got that money.

After he's gone, I ran upstairs and hid the money in one of my clean socks and hid it at the bottom of my drawer.

After we are done swimming, we get dressed and head to school. Because of Covid, we go from 12-4:30. I know it's weird, but we need our education, ya know?

I love school because I have literally every class with Jeanne. It's sorta weird to be honest.

I'm going to skip talking about our school day because it's boring.

Anyway, we decide to walk home today. It's two miles but that's okay, it only took us 25 minutes.

When we got home, Jeanne went to her house to get something and she told me that she would meet me in my room to do homework.

I run up the stairs and check to make sure the $300 is still there. It is.

I hurry and sprawl my chemistry essay and papers out on my desk and hurry and sit in my chair, pretending I wasn't just counting $300 that came out of one of my socks.

I'm gonna stop there for now. I am in a Greyhound bus and I'm sitting in the last row with my dad, next to the bathroom. People keep going into the bathroom to smoke weed and the dude in front of us offered my dad some weed (that dudes probably in his late 40s or 50s too) sooooooo......... yeah. I'll probably be up all night. I WILL BE IN THIS BUS NEXT TO THE "SMOKEHOUSE" FOR 27 HOURS STRAIGHT. 😡😡

Please pray for me.

654 words