Epilogue

Published on 4/18/23

Updated Ages for this chapter (it is set in the future):

Gibbs and Jenny: 69

Tim: 45

Tony and Ziva: 28

Ellie and Nick: 21

Abby: 14

Previously on NCIS Family...

What will happen to me now? I know I'll have to go to court and testify or whatever but what about after that? Where will I go?

For the very last time... theme song pls :(

"Daddyyyyyy! Come hereeeees!"

"What's up, sugarrrr?" Tony asks walking into the living room.

Tony and Jeanne's son, Wells, sits on the floor in front of Gibbs' fireplace playing with toys out of a toy box that Gibbs has stashed away for Wells, his sister, Everlee, and his cousins.

"Whatcha got there, Welly?"

"I gots a dolly! She's weally pwetty! It'z Elza!"

"I see that, bubs. You wanna know a secret? Come close, come close."

"What's it Daddy?"

"Nana Jenny has a cookie for you in the kitchen."

The three-year-old jumps up and runs to the kitchen, long forgetting his Elsa doll. Tony follows him to see all of the kids sitting on the counter in a row from oldest to youngest.

The line goes Maeve, Layla, Magnus, Maverick, Maximus, Easton, Ezra, Savannah, Everlee, and Wells.

Let's start with Tim and his wife, Delilah's, children. Maeve, Magnus, Maverick, and Maximus. They decided to go with M names for their children (who knows why). 

Maeve, their eldest, is 9 years old. She has long platinum blonde hair that she often wears in two French braids or in a half ponytail high on her head. She is a good kid who always does what she's told and is always polite.

 She is a good kid who always does what she's told and is always polite

Maverick, Magnus, and Maximus are the 6-year-old triplets. The family tends to call them the M&M&M's. They are identical so they all have their own bracelets with their own color. The boys like to dress the exact same but different colors. Mav and Mag are the main troublemakers while Max is their mediator. Partners in crime those two.

 Partners in crime those two