THE ANSWER!!!!!

Published on 6/22/21

Previously on NCIS Family

"What are we doing here Tony," she asks after we finish eating.

"Just having a friendly diner," I reply.

"Who am I kidding?" I ask after a couple minutes of silence. Or at least what felt like a couple of minutes.

"Jeanne, I've liked you for a long time now. I don't know what to say. This has never been my strong suit. I really, and I mean REALLY, like you Jeanne. Just looking at you makes me smile. I don't know if you've noticed. Thinking about you makes the whole world stop. Dreaming about you gives me sleepless nights. That is probably not good for my health but that's not the point," that makes her laugh, "Jeanne, will you be my girlfriend and let me love you 'till the end of time?"

NCIS Theme

Jeanne's POV:

Ummmmm... I've been waiting for this moment for forever but for some reason the words won't come out. I think I'm smiling but I don't know. I'm shaking.

I scoot closer to Tony. I lean in so I'm right next to his face and I kiss him. He's shocked but after what feels like eternity, he kisses back.

(A.N. I haven't had my first kiss. 😟 Have you? I'm curious.)

"Wow. Jeanne."

"Don't say anything Tony. Yes! I will be your girlfriend. I've wanted to since 4th grade."

"I know," he responds. I wasn't expecting that.

"Ziva?" I ask.

"Yep. She told me this morning when she found out that I was going to ask you out."

"I told her not to tell you! Do you knew that I would say yes?"

"Yep. I didn't get my hopes up. Just like rule 10 says."

"Isn't your dad's rule 10, Never Get Personally Involved On A Case?"

"Yeah, but I have my own rules too."

Tony's POV:

I kiss her again. I can't help myself. After we are done I stand up.

"What are you doing Tony?"

I take my shirt off.

"Wow!"

"You really like this don't you?" Without waiting for her answer, I run and jump off of the edge of the cliff. As I'm running, I hear her answer.

"Very much so."

I land in the water, the coldness is refreshing in this 100° weather. I float to the surface.

"Are you coming?" I shout. She walks out of sight. Next thing I know, she's flying. Not really, but it looks like it.

She lands right next to me, spraying water all over my face.

"J!!!!! You got my face soaked!" I say while laughing.

She starts laughing so hard that she gets a cramp. I have to hold her up, but I don't mind. It's nice having her so close to me.

Once she's okay, she still doesn't let go. I don't want her to. I kiss her. What?!? I can't help myself!

After about an hour of jumping, we head back to my house.

"How'd it go Tony? What did she say??" Ellie asks before I'm even through the door.

"She said yes!!" I say.