Serious Talk

Published on 2/27/2021

I am putting a slight TW here.

Previously on NCIS Family...

I stop thinking about those things and just lay there, soaking up the sun. Coffee?

"Baby!! There's coffee! Your dad's awake! Let's goooo! Wake up!" I squeal, turning around and shaking him.

"Okay, okay. I'm up!" he says looking at me. He stares deep into my eyes and continues.

" Are you okay? You are crying," he asks in a sincere tone.

"Huh? Oh yeah, I'm okay."

"Are you sure? Talk to me." He sounds worried, should I tell him?

"I was just thinking about my dad, he always loved birds in the morning. I don't want to go home, I want to stay with you and Ziva."

"Is there a specific reason you don't want to go home?" he questions gently.

"No, I just don't want to leave you!"

"Ok, well if you need anything or just need to talk, let me know, I'll always be here for you!"

"Ok! Can we go get breakfast now?"

"Sure!

Tony's POV:

I hope Jeanne is okay, she said she was but she didn't seem like it.

You know what to do now 😁

Tony's POV:

Jay drags me downstairs as quickly as she can.

"You really like coffee don't you babe?"

She just nods in agreement, still dragging me down the hall to the kitchen. When we finally arrive, she lets go of my hand and skips to the coffee maker. It's sorta obvious that she isn't okay. Dad gives me a questioning look, asking with his eyes if she's okay. I give him a look that says, 'don't ask.' He just nods.

"We'll talk later," I whisper.

"Ok son, I trust you."

Time Skip: Presented by Nick's Leg

Gibbs POV:

I'm trying to find Tony but I can't. The only place I haven't looked yet it's the pool. As I start to step outside I hear something behind me.

"Dad? I don't think Jeanne is okay."

"I agree but why?" I question, turning around.

"I woke up in the middle of the night last night. Um... I um... Jeanne's shirt... it was lifted up a little bit. She has bruises all over her stomach and sides. And it's not just that, she forgot her keys last night so when I brought her home, we had to ring the bell. Her mom answered the door and started yelling at her until she saw me. After she saw me she put on this act. She started being... nice. After Jeanne left, I stayed behind on their porch and I just sat there."

"It's okay Tony, take your time," I reassure.

"Umm... I heard yelling and glass breaking but before that, as soon as Jay closed the door, I her say, 'I'm sorry. Please don't hurt me.' And I heard glass breaking. She needs help Dad."

"We will get her help. I want you to text her and ask her to come over for dinner in 30 minutes."

"Ok. What are we gonna do?"

"We are going to talk to her but don't say anything until I initiate it ok?"

"Yep."

"Okay, now go text her."

"Okay."

Tony's Phone's POV:

Baby (Material) Gurl ❤️

Hey Jay! You should
reallllllyyyy come over
for dinner tonight!

I'll see what I can do!
I'll let you know! Love you
❤️

Ok! Luv u ❤️

(5 minutes later)

Guess what!

You can come?

Yep! What time?

I'll be there in 5

Ok then!

Wow! I am so glad I was able to get this uploaded. I missed you guys! Thank you so much for being patient. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you guys. Y'all deserve it.

I'll update again as soon as possible. Please tell me if the formatting is weird. I wrote it on my phone

640 words