We Are Going To Keep You Safe But I Need To Know Everything

Published on 6/25/2022

Sorry for the long hiatus. After writing the AN before this I decided to check the Google Doc I have been writing on and realized that I had enough written for a chapter so this has been published on the same night. Literally like ten minutes apart. Hope you enjoy!

Previously on NCIS Family

Baby (Material) Gurl ❤️

Hey Jay! You should
reallllllyyyy come over
for dinner tonight!

I'll see what I can do!
I'll let you know! Love you
❤️

Ok! Luv u ❤️

(5 minutes later)

Guess what!

You can come?

Yep! What time?

I'll be there in 5

Ok then!

Do I really need to say anything at this point? After 30(what)8(?) parts? (btw that's supposed to say 38 lmao)

Jeanne's POV:

Why would Tony want me over for dinner when I just left his house?  Did he find something out that he shouldn't have? I didn't say anything, did I? I don't think I did.

Anyway, I never got Mother's permission, I just didn't tell her. She doesn't give a crap whether I am at home or not. She just makes all of that crap up so Big Gibbs doesn't find out anything.

I text Tony and ask him if I'm staying the night and he replies with, "sure." I don't need to grab anything considering I have stuff there but I still grab a few more pairs of clothes and a few pictures. If the Gibbs' found out that my mother is the way she is, they won't let me come back home.

Time skip brought to you by my best friends: @Ech4writesthings  @obsessedwithsadpoems @Nyxx_Invis and @kirishairgel (in no particular order ofc)

Gibbs' POV:

"Heyyyy!" I hear Jeanne yell from the entrance.

"We are in here Jeanne," I call.

She walks into the dining room and takes a seat in one of the chairs next to Tony. I decided that this talk needs to be just between the three of us. Except for the fact that Scout and Tracker are at our feet.

"Jeanne? Is something going on at home?" I ask.

"No, what? Why would you ask that?"

"Jeanne, um," Tony starts. "Your um... your shirt lifted a little last night." Jeanne immediately gets a look on her face, as if she made a mistake. 

"You aren't in trouble Jeanne, I promise."

"I know Mr. Gibbs, it's just... she might do something to me."

"We are going to keep you safe but I need to know everything."

Thanks for reading!

391 words