Shock

With the airport evacuated we all drop in.

"Steve you know what's about to happen do you really want to punch your way out of this one?" Natasha asks.

Before he can respond I drop to the ground, "You know I'm not going to let anyone hurt Bucky, just come with us Steve."

Steve doesn't say anything.

Tony speaks up, "Alright I've run out of patience. Underoos!"

Parker drops in webbing the shield and landing on a nearby helicopter.

"Nice job kid." Tony says.

"Thanks. I could have stuck the landing a little better, it's just new suit. It's nothing, Mr. Stark. It's perfect. Thank you."

"Yeah, we don't really need to start a conversation." Tony says.

"Okay." Peter says quietly. He salutes, "Cap. Captain. Big fan, I'm Spider-Man."

"Yeah, we'll talk about it later. Just, good job."

"You've been busy." Steve says

"And you've been a complete idiot. Dragging in Clint. Rescuing Wanda from a place she doesn't even want to leave, a safe place. I'm trying to keep." Tony pauses, realizing he's been shouting. "I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart."

"You did that when you signed." Is all Steve says.

"All right, we're done. You're gonna turn Barnes over, you're gonna come with us now, because it's us or a squad of J-SOC guys with no compunction about being impolite. Come on." Tony says.

Cap raises his hands and an arrow shoots him free of the webbing.

Suddenly Peter is knocked off the helicopter by ant man growing big off of the shield. He hands the shield back to Steve.

"I believe this is yours Captain America."

"Oh, great. All right, there's two on the parking deck. One of them's Maximoff. I'm gonna grab her. Rhodey do you want to take cap?" Tony asks taking off.

"Got two in the terminal, Wilson and Barnes." Rhodey says.

"Barnes is mine!" T'Challa and I both say at the same time. We look at each other before taking off. There is no way I will let him hurt Bucky.

I'm able to get a head start over T'Challa who gets held up with Cap.

Peter crashes through a window and I follow through kicking Sam into a wall. "No hard feelings right?"

He grunts and gets up, "No hard feelings." Instead of going after me like I expected he crashes into Peter taking him flying, leaving me and Bucky.

I walk over towards him, "Bucky please. What happened with the last doctor, I'll make sure it doesn't happen again. I signed the accords to try and protect you. I don't want to fight."

He shakes his head, "we don't have much of a choice." He lunges forward and I use my wings to block his punch.

From then on for a brief dance back and forth. Both of us at the same level of hand to hand combat that we can't land solid blows on one another, and neither of us really want to.

"Throne, wait." He stops fighting and looks at me and I stop as well. He moves forward sweeping me into a tight hug and I can feel his breath against my head as he talks. "I know you're doing your best to help."

I lean into the hug more, wrapping my arms around him too. "I'm not going to let them hurt you anymore."

"I know." He kisses the top of my head, "which is why I'm sorry that I have to hurt you" before I can pull away, I feel a strong shock that rips through my body.

I try and call out to him but no words come out. Before I fully lose consciousness I can feel Bucky gently placing me on the ground, then everything goes black.