Need a hand

"They're in there." Sam nods to the left, watching the feed from redwing.

"Where's the guy?" Bucky asks.

"I don't knows I think they're smuggling weapons, though." Sam explains.

"Well I think you could be right." Bucky says sarcastically. "But there's only one way to find out. I see a clear path. I say we take it."

"We're not assassins." Sam stops him.

"She is." Bucky looks at me before back to Sam. "I'll see you inside or not."

"Hey, come on, man. I'm just messing with you. Come back." Sam says and sets redwing to watch him. "Look at you all stealthy. A little time in wakanda and you come out white panther."

"It's actually white wolf." Bucky says back, not amused.

"Huh?" Sam asks.

"I'll explain another time." I whisper.

We catch up to Bucky.

"Alright I'm inside Aka way ahead of you. It's not great, but very doable." Bucky doesn't notice us until he turns. "Hello. How are you?" He angry whispers.

"Good. What did I miss? Nothing." Sam retorts with the same level of sarcasm.

"All right, let's go." Bucky says.

"No wait." Sam says.

"I got a vibration arm. I can take them." Bucky says annoyed.

"And we can fly. Who gives a shit? Wait. I want to see where they're going." Sam says.

"There's two people." Bucky says looking out again.

"You only see two?" Sam asks.

"That's what I saw." Bucky responds.

"Let me see what redwing sees." Sam tells him.

"Alright." Bucky concedes.

Sam pulls up redwings  vision, "let's see what redwing sees. Oh look at that. How many people you see now? One, two...oh here it comes again."

"Four." Bucky tries to count them.

"Five." Sam corrects.

"Yeah five. Yeah." Bucky agrees. "So they're strong whatever. All right let's go."

"No no wait." Sam stops him.

The scuffling causes something to knock over.

"Shit!" Sam says.

We all duck down to avoid being seen as the group in front of us. It doesn't take long for them to finish loading on to the truck.

"There's an eighth person. I think they have a hostage." Sam tells us.

That's all Bucky needs to hear as he takes off running, both of us in pursuit. Sam and I keep to the skies as Bucky enters the red truck.

"They're stealing medicine. Vaccines." Bucky tells us.

"Bucky talk to me what's going on?" Sam asks.

"Found the hostage." Bucky tells us.

Bucky goes flying out the truck into the windshield of the one behind him.

"Shit!" Bucky calls out as he is pulled onto the roof by two masked guards who hold him down.

Sam sends in redwing before us but the girl snatches it from the air and snaps it in half. Sam follows behind and kicks her down but she is quick to get back up. I fly around and pull one of the guards off of Bucky.

"Good of you two to join the fight!" Bucky yells at us.

More guards swarm onto the roof of the truck next to us and we try and take and deal with them the best we can. A shield plows into the girls chest and I look up at the helicopter where the new Captain America jumps onto the truck and a second guy swings down knocking the man I was fighting off the side of the truck.

"Sam, Magdalene. John Walker, Captain America." John shouts.

"Lemar Hoskins." The guy next to him says.

"Looks like you guys can use some help." John says but has to duck as the girl aims a kick towards his head.

We all continue to fight and I see Bucky slide down the side of the truck gripping onto the silver rail at the bottom before he falls off.

"Sam!" I yell.

He doesn't look at me as he continues to fight, "Why don't you take care of it?" He shouts back.

"Too tight." I duck under a punch thrown at me. "My wings are a bit bigger than yours." I shove my elbow as hard as I can into the chin of a man who tried to get me from behind. "And they aren't powered by jets! I actually have to flap my wings."

"Fair enough Lene." Sam dives to go help Bucky.

I look behind as Sam and Bucky go tumbling into a field before I continue fighting. Lemar is tossed off the truck but John tosses the shield to catch him.

"Need a hand?" I offer my hand and pull John up from the edge of the truck.

"Thanks." He tells me and we turn to the remaining three guards.

John takes on the girl as I dip off the truck and fly around to deal with the other two. I turn as she throws John off the truck.

"Shit." I dip off and catch John before he can hit the ground. I don't want to let the trucks go, but we don't have much of a choice. Without killing them there is no way for me to take on the group. With that strength there is no chance that they aren't super soldiers.