A deal then

"That looks nasty." Sharon comments as I pull off my clothes in the room with her. The guys are changing in the room next to us.

I look down at the bloody wound on my side. "I'll live."

"Yeah but my dresses won't. Here wrap it in this." Sharon tosses me some bandages.

I clean it the best I can which entails me upending a bottle of vodka on it. I grimace at the intense burning before wrapping it as tightly as I can and pick up the short black dress. I shoot her a look and she shrugs.

"It's been a while since I've seen you." Sharon comments watching me slip into the strappy dress.

"Yeah. Well. I got Bucky back so I stopped hunting. There are way too many straps on these heels Sharon." I frustratedly try and lace the ribbon on my legs. "Strappy dresses, strappy heels your fashion sense has gotten worse since I saw you."

"Some people call it sexy. You had a good bit. Being an angel of carnage solved a lot of our problems down here." Sharon says casually.

"I'm not going back to it." I say firmly.

"Suit yourself." Sharon raises her hands innocently conceding before walking into the other room.

I finish with the heels from hell and follow.

"Much better." I hear her tell a shirtless Sam.

"What's going on Sharon? You don't ever wanna come back home?" Sam asks.

"They'll lock me up if I are foot back in the states. Madripoor doesn't allow extradition." Sharon explains.

"Look, I'm sorry I didn't call, but after the blip and the chaos, I just-" Sam starts.

Sharon cuts him off, "Look, you know the whole hero thing is a joke, right? I mean the way you gave up that shield deep down, you must know it's all hypocrisy."

Zemo butts in, "He knows. And not so deep down."

"By the way, how is the new Cap?" Sharon asks.

"Don't get me started." Bucky says.

I sit down next to him on the yellow couch and he stares.

"Please. You buy into all that Stars and Stripes bullshit. Before you were his pet psychopath and her assassin buddy you were Mr. America! Caps best friend." Sharon sits next to me.

"Wow. She's kind of awful now." Bucky says nonchalantly.

"Karli Morgenthau and at least seven others have taken the serum." Sam tells her.

"You guys really should steer clear of all this for your own safety." Shanon shakes her head.

"We know it's a risk, but we're not gonna leave until we find the person who cracked the code." Sam insists.

"We got a name." I say.

"Wilfred Nagel." Bucky finishes.

"Oh that's cute, the whole finishing each other's sentences. Not creepy at all." Shanon says getting up. "Nagel works for the power broker."

"We need your help Sharon. I can get your name cleared." Sam offers.

"You're haggling with my life?" Shanon asks not impressed.

"Not like that." Sam says.

"I don't buy that." Sharon shoots back. "You pretending like you can clear my name."

"Okay maybe it is hypocrisy. Maybe you're right. What happened to you." Sam walks over to her. "But I'm willing to try if you are. They cleared the bionic staring machine, and he killed almost everybody he's met."

"I heard that." Bucky comments, stretching his arms out on the sofa back behind us.

"I don't trust charity." Sharon says flatly.

"Alright a deal then." Sam counters. "You help us out and I get your name cleared.

After a moment Sharon shakes on it. "Well, I sell to some pretty connected people. Lay low, blend in, enjoy the party. Try to stay outta trouble. I'll see what I can find."