Two more will take it's place

When it flies off we both dive into the plane. Launching ourselves into the men there, using our momentum to kick them down. Sam kicks one towards me to deal with.

"Hi." I say before kicking him out the now open door.

When the shooting starts we both use our wings to shield ourselves from the bullets. The plane takes a sudden dive and Sam uses it to his advantage to take out the guy with the gun.

Sam walks up to the soldier tied on the ground. "Captain Vasant, let's get you out of here."

Before we can I'm thrown to a wall and Sam is kicked from behind. I try and quickly end the fight but to no avail.

"Sam?" Torres asks through the com.

When I do get him down we are both forced to shield ourselves from more gunfire as the guys jump with the Captain strapped to them.

We jump out following suit. Swerving in between gunfire and Sam dives into a canyon following closely after them.

"Sam that's too tight a fit I can't fly in there." I call flying over the canyon instead of through it.

Sam emerges on the other side of the canyon as two helicopters appear and start firing.

"Lene get them off our ass!" Sam calls out.

"On it!" I weave between the fire, ducking into the helicopter and throw the gunner and pilots out the open side. The chopper starts to spiral and I clear out before doing the same to the next one. Meanwhile Sam flies after the third.

"Uh heads up you're about to fly into Libyan airspace." Torres calls out.

"And I assume they have a problem with that." Sam retorts.

"Yeah yeah. A big problem. A big problem." Torres emphasizes.

"We need to get him out now Sam." I call out.

"How long we got?" Sam asks.

"90 seconds." Torres says.

We go after the final helicopter when another appears firing missiles at us. We both try and weave around them and Sam manages to guide one back into the helicopter behind us.

"Sam we got to fall back we got to call it off! We gotta find another way!" Torres warns.

"I just did. Incoming Lene." Sam says diving into the helicopter and pushing Vasant out while following close behind.

"Got him!" I grunt as I catch the captain midair. The Captain looks scared to the death as the helicopter above us explodes. I fly him down to Torres so we can regroup.

In Tunisia we stop to rest before returning to the states. Sam works on redwing who got shot during the chaos as Torres gets us all tea.

"Thanks." Sam and I both say as Torres sets down the tea.

Torres watches Sam as he works before butting in, "You could try to reroute that to the other-" before he can touch him Sam cuts Torres off.

"Can you not." Sam says annoyed.

"Sam. He's trying to help." I sigh and sip my tea.

Sam tries to lighten up, "I've been working with the airforce for six months now. Every time ops touches him, he gets all glitchy." Sam explains.

"Well you know, these poor techs can't keep up with a billion returning IP addresses and your sick-ass stark level tech." Torres chuckled and Sam joins in.

"Hey hey! Avengers! Hello! You brought my wife back to me. Thank you." A man comes up to us saying the final part in Arabic.

Sam responds in Arabic, "Always happy to help, sir."

"He knows Arabic." Torres says surprised a smile on his face as he records through his phone. "Wait can you say that again? Hold on a sec."

"All right come on." Sam chuckles pushing the phone down.

"Can you do that too?" Torres asks me.

"Yep, I know more languages than old Sam here that's for sure." I chuckle.

Sam and Torres join in before Torres gets up and points his phone around.

"Anyways, these LAF crews, man, they're trying to take advantage of all the chaos and make some money. And that I get, but there's" his phone beeps, "oh bam! Right there! You see these guys? They're the guys you gotta worry about. I've been stumbling onto their manifesto on message boards. They call themselves the flag smashers."

Sam and I both look at the red handprint on his phone.

"Is that a new thing? Bad guys give themselves bad names." Sam asks.

I shrug glaring into my tea, "Cut off one head and two more shall take its place." I may have hunted down a lot or Hydra but now only more extremist groups have risen to take its place.