Chapter 26

"Yes." I cry, throwing my arms around him as he does the same making both of us fall back onto the bed, giggling.

"I love you Rachel Dillon."

"I love you Trevor Moran." "I guess I'll be calling you Rachel Moran soon." he smirked, I giggle at the thought as he looks up at me smiling happily, "I'd much prefer to just call you my beautiful wife already so I don't have to wait."

There is a sudden knock on the door making both of us jump. We slip out of our embrace and throw on our shirts again, Trevor walking over to open the door. Blair stands there, glances at us and our messy state,

"I finally asked her." Trevor explained, his eyes looking lovingly over at me. Blair smiles patting him on the back, "Well then congrats you two, now for the real news, your tour dates have changed slightly, you will be leaving for France tomorrow instead of in two weeks."

"We're going to France tomorrow?!" I ask in shock, I've always wanted to go to France, "Yup, by tomorrow afternoon both of you will be in Paris." He says, Trevor smiles wrapping his arms around me, "That's great Blair, thanks for the update." Trevor says waving goodbye as he closes the door, immediately locking his lips with mine.

"How lucky are we huh? Just engaged and already going to Paris." I nod in agreement leading him back over to the bed, pulling both of us down, "I love you so much." I whisper gazing into his eyes. He smiles lifting his hand up to caress my cheek, "I love you too, forever and always."

---------------------------------

"Welcome to Paris." Blair says greeting us outside the airport where he had a car waiting for us. He helped us with our bags and then we all got in and made our way to our hotel. The beautiful lights illuminated the streets and the small shops made me smile in excitement as we drove past them, Trevor's hand slipped into mine as he moved into the middle seat to look out at the view with me, "What are you thinking?" He asks as I move my attention away from the view.

"I'm thinking of how lucky I am to have you, and how amazing everything is at the moment, and that you have to take me to the Eiffel Tower before we leave." I giggle as Trevor smiles bringing my hand up to his lips, "Anything for you."

"Alright guys we're here, we're going to try and take the back entrance due to the amount of fans outside so just stay close either way." Blair instructs as both of us nod. We take off our seatbelts as the car comes to a stop. I open my door and get out, Trevor following me as Blair gets out the other side.

"This way guys." Blair calls from over at the back door, we walk over to him and he closes the door behind us. "You guys wait at the stairs, I'll get your room key." He says before leaving us without a response. The house itself was beautiful, a crystal chandelier hanging from the middle of the room, a decorative marble flooring, smaller lights covered the walls which were painted white with gold details. There were a few chairs and a table or two off to the side near the entrance for people to wait to get their room or just a place for them to relax.

Blair met us at the stairs like he said he would and handed us our room key, "It's on the third floor, I'm literally the room just beneath you guys so I expect no funny business and to come to me if anything happens." I nod blushing slowly while Treevor glances over at me smirking, "Will do Blair, see ya."

I am quickly whisked off my feet as Trevor carries me bridal style up the stairs, "Trev, babe," I start to say as we continue up the stairs, "I can walk you know."

"I know." Trevor replies but doesnt put me down until we're at the top of the third floor. "Room three oh one" He says out loud as we look for the room, "Here it is!" I call walking over to the door putting in the room key.

I gasped as I opened the door revealing the room that myself and Trevor would be spending the next three days in. The walls were painted a cream colour and there was two wall lights on either side of the double bed which casted a golden light in the room, the bed itself had a blue cover with a brown design on the bottom, there were also two cushions with a matching design.

The floor was covered in a soft brown carpet and there was an armchair was placed in the corner. "This room is gorgeous." I whisper in awe walking further into the room as Trevor walks behind me wrapping his arms around my stomach pulling me into him, "Not as gorgeous as you." He replied kissing the top of my head.

I playfully rolled my eyes pulling away from his embrace, "Mr.cliche." I giggle walking over to the bed as he follows behind playfully pushing me down onto the bed crawling on top of me, "We're going out tomorrow before we have to rehearse." He declares pecking me on the lips.

"Oh really?" I ask giggling as he nods lowering himself down to meet my lips once again, "Yup, and you will love it."

A/N

Thanks for reading xx

Have a great week

Rachel out :p