Chapter 36

*You might get a bit confused with this chapter and that's understandable :p*

I heard the crowd cheer as Ally left the stage and a few seconds later she was banging on the door panting heavily. I quickly opened it an allowed her in locking it again immediately after.

"Blair and Trevor were so confused and the fans oh my god most of the fans were crying when they didn't see you." Ally spoke when she finally caught her breath. "Trevor tried to interrogate me after, that's why I ran and Blair wouldn't let him go after me since he had to go on." She further explained throwing herself onto the couch in exhaustion.

"Jesus, I really need to work out." She complained, we both looked at each other and giggled as I joined her on the couch smiling happily for once this night.

"I'm gonna miss this." I sighed glancing up at the clock on the wall, I had ten minutes before the taxi was suppose to come. "Me too, so, do you have all the letters written out?"

I nodded and pointed across onto the coffee table where six envelopes lay, yes there was one for Trevor as well.
Ally sighed glancing at the envelopes. "I still can't believe this is real..."

"Yeah, I better go though, the longer I wait the risker this will be." Ally nodded in agreement and we both got up, she embraced me in a tight hug before letting go and walking over to the table and taking five of the six envelopes, "I'll make sure the guys get these." She promised sadly smiling.

"Thanks, well, I guess this is goodbye." I forced a smile onto my face and blinked away the tears, 'No, I can't cry, I have to be strong, I need to be strong.'

I grabbed my suitcase and glanced at Ally for the last time before leaving and closing the door behind me. The roaring of the crowds blocks the sound of my suitcase rolling on the floor which I was glad for and everyone was too busy with their jobs to notice me.

I stopped as I saw the back stage entrance in my view. Trevor was out there singing his heart out, but there was something missing... I didn't know what.

I stood there for a while longer watching him perform, it'd be the last I'd see him perform in a while. But suddenly the worst happened.... Trevor looked over and saw me.

My eyes widened as his eyes met mine and he stopped singing, the crowd growing confused. Fuck. I pushed myself out of the trance I was in and ran to the door pushing it open and running out. I could hear the fans in the distance since they were on the other side of the stadium.

Quickly glancing around I spotted the cab and ran up to it as fast as I could opening the trunk and throwing my suitcase in the back. Slamming it shut I hopped into the back seat.

"Airport, hurry!" I beg as I see Trevor almost at the cab, the man nods and speeds away leaving Trevor crying on the road as he watches the car leave the stadium. I see Blair running out just as we turn the corner and they're out of sight.

Turning back around in my seat I allow the silent tears to flow, "Goodbye Trevor."

---------

"Ticket please." The lady asks and I show her my ticket, she nods and allows me into the airplane asking the next person the same question. I luckily find a window seat and sit down after putting my suitcase in the overhead compartment.

I don't even notice the guy sit beside me until he taps my shoulder gaining my attention. "I'm sorry, I just don't like to see beautiful ladies cry." He explained, I blushed and sadly smiled at the man in front of me, he didn't recognise me... somehow.

"I'm sorry, but do I know you?" He asked, his Australian accent coming through, I shake my head letting parts of my hair fall to the sides of my face, "No, I don't think we've met before."

"Oh, well I'm Luke, Luke Hemmings."
'I Know.' I wanted to say but instead smiled an shook his hand, "I'm..."

-----------

"Well Rachel if you just sign right here everything is sorted." Jill spoke handing me her pen. It was very fancy with a weird looking design on the top part which was gold in colour.

Smiling I took the pen and signed the contract. Jill clapped her hands happily picking the now sighed contract up and placing it in her folder, "Congratulations Carrie Dillon, welcome to the family!"

A/N

Hey all! hope you enjoy the new chapter! I'm going to try and update all my fan fictions on a Friday/Saturday or off I'm really busy then Sunday!

At he moment I'm actually injured (ankle and shoulder bruised) and I don't know how long I will be like this so if I'm late with next update I'm sorry and I hope you understand xxxx

So yeah :D hope you have a great week x

Rachel out :p