Chapter 4

That night we Skyped Ricky and the boys plus Hadley and my homesickness lessened at the sight and sound of their appearances and voices. I was able to sleep soundly that night. Smiling happily.
---------
Tonight was our first night of the tour, my first night singing in front of thousands of people and I'm not gonna lie when I say I was terrified! For the whole day I couldn't concentrate properly my mind keep going to my worries of something going wrong, Trevor tried to reassure me saying that it would just be like the first time I sang on stage, with him and R5 and Joey and Meghan and everyone else. He said I would feel sick and nervous as I waited but when I sang the first few words I would melt my heart into the song singing it with a great passion as usual, I playfully slapped him for that...cheesy bastard, well not really but it was a good enough excuse to slap him and see his reaction!
Blair drove us to the arena in a comfortable silence, neither me nor Trevor wanting to talk and Blair didn't ask us any questions about tonight. When we arrived we were whisked away from each other to our own separate dressing rooms where I met my stylist Emma. Emma was twenty years old and was a professional make-up artist, she's been on tours with countless of artists and before that she was doing make-up for her local theatre in LA.
She has blond wavy hair and chocolate brown eyes with hints of green specks. she's five foot nine and has a great sense of style which is why she is also my wardrobe artist. She greets me when I walk in and I sit down on the chair in front of the mirror as she goes to work. After finishing my make-up she walks over to the wardrobe and takes out a black dressing bag, which held my outfit for tonight in it. I thinker her and walked into the bathroom getting changed. I looked at myself in the full length mirror after getting dressed studying my make-up and dress in approval.
Emma used a bit of concealer, dark red lipstick on my lips, but thankfully not too much and created a smokey eye effect to create a mysterious look, I wasn't sure if that's the look I was going for with the first show, but Emma knows best, so I will trust her on this. The dress I wore was stunning, it was just above knee length and had sparkles on the collar and short sleeves, I wore a white belt with it and black flats with bows. The bracelet I got from the boys hung on my left wrist and a locket from Ricky with a picture with all the boys was clipped around my neck, the two accessories I would never forget at a concert.
I smiled at myself and walked out to be greeted by a security man who was to lead me to the entrance of the stage...it was almost time. I say my thanks and goodbyes to Emma and then followed the man out of the room and towards the entrance of the stage where Trevor was already waiting in his performance clothes consisting of black jeans and a shirt with a diver design on it. He smiled when he saw me and hugged me, "You okay?" He asked kissing my temple, I nodded and gave a weak smile, "Just a bit nervous, as usual."
"Well you know not to worry, you'll do just fine!" He replied, I nod and turn away as a man walks over to us calling my name, it's time.

A/N

SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED IN AGES I WAS DOING EXAMS AND THEY'RE FINALLY OVER!!!!! I'm fudging free until Monday...shit I don't wanna go to school

Sorry if its not the best or anything but I was stressed over studying for my irish and maths exams the most because I need to get good scores and when I got a break I only go on wattpad to relax and if I started writing it wouldn't turn out the best so yeah... Not the best reason but there it is!

If you enjoyed this chapter or want to support me in writing this book leave a quick vote so I know that you're enjoying the book and are willing to read more if I write it :) whelp I think that's all for now! BYEEEEEEEEE

Rachel out :p