Chapter 15

Trevor's P.O.V

I left Rachel's room and immediately took out my phone dialling Connor's number, there was something weird going on, I could feel it.

Unknown P.O.V

Barcelona is a beautiful place. They could have gone anywhere and of course I would find them at the beach, it would have been either there or the mall.

Not long now till my plan unfolds.... and hopefully it will go the way it was planned.

Connor's P.O.V

I picked up my phone and answered it without checking the caller, "Hello?" "Hey Con..." Trevor answered nervously, oh god what happened?

"Hey, what's up?" I asked him, muting the tv earning a quick glare from Sam which I immediately did back, telling him that it was serious.

"Uh, I'm not quite sure." He admittedly replied, sighing into the phone, "Is it Rachel?"

"No no no, well I don't think so.... okay look, I think someone is following me."

"Following you." I asked in sudden surprise, "Like a fan?" I could almost see Trevor shaking his head as he spoke, "I don't think so, ever since we landed in Barcelona, I felt as if there was someone looking at me and Rachel, watching us, but I didn't see anyone, and then, when Rachel came in she looked really tense and she was paler that usual, like she just saw a ghost."

Trevor tried to explain to me, I nodded along until remembering he couldn't see me, "Well, you might just be paranoid, you know, stressed about travelling and having Rachel by you side?" I suggested. Sam gave me a questioning look before shrugging and pushing himself off the couch, leaving the room.

"I suppose so." He sighed, "Here, I'm gonna go, Rachel will be worried if she doesn't see me. Bye Con." "Bye Trev Have a good show tonight!" I called before hanging up.

Well that was a weird call....

A/N

(It was short and I'm sorry!)

MERRY CHRISTMAS, well in Ireland anyway :)

Here's a cheeky little update for you guys :D

So did you guys have/ are having a good Christmas?

Mines alright except for the fact that I'm sick :(

Yup, couldn't sleep last night and having a massive headache and sore throat and dizzy spells didn't help either

So, what did you guys get for Christmas? Did you get what you want?

I got The Vamps and 5sos tickets and I'm soooo happy because I didn't expect to get tickets at all :D

Leave a comment on how your Christmas is going/ went and I'll be sure to read it

Rachel out :p