Chapter 23

*my 2nd favourite cover of this song 'Sweater Weather' Just came across the singer Noelle recently, she's singing with her friend Ryland Clark :)*

"Aww guys." I giggled as I was led back into what was their hotel room but now it was their hotel room with a blanket fort in the middle, the beds pushed as far away as possible for more room and only the two bedside lights turned on creating a comfy atmosphere.

Shawn smiled proudly as he grabbed Ally's guitar from the case she put beside the bed, he handed it to her and afterwards retrieves his own guitar, fixing the strap on his shoulder, "C'mon, lets just relax and sing some songs."

------------------

"Rachel, you and Shawn should do a quick duet together, show us what you can do." Cameron suggested earning nods of agreement from Ally and Sam. We were all in the small blanket fort, sitting around in a squished circle except for Ally and Shawn (who was beside me), they were moved back slightly so they could play their guitars without any struggle.

I glanced over at Shawn to see what he thought, "That'd be cool." He smiled glancing at me, "Sure, I'm fine with it." I smiled at everyone, agreeing with the idea.

"So what song?" Ally asked fixing her guitar on her knee, I looked at Shawn as he looked at me, both of us smiling as we both thought of the song we wanted, "Sweater Weather! Woah, okay stop, seriously!" We shouted at the same time both of us ending up in fits of giggling. When we calmed down Ally began to strum the chords immediately pulling me into my own world, except I wasn't alone. I smiled in encouragement as Shawn began.

"It's too cold..."

I opened my eyes during the middle of the song to see Cameron and Sam with their phones out, it didn't surprise me and I didn't stop when it was my turn,

"Woah"

Shawn's voice was calming and true as always, a voice that I wish I had, but I was glad to be here, with him and everyone else, being able to relax and enjoy the night wit no worries.

"And that was Shawn Mendes and my little sister Rachel Dillon doing a cover of sweater weather. Give it a like if you enjoyed and see you guys next time." Sam spoke into the camera ending his video, Cameron ending his after we finished.

All of a sudden as we were talking Sam's phone rings, he takes it out from his pocket and reads the ID caller before excusing himself and leaving our little fort.

"What do you think that's about?" Ally asks as we all shrug or shake our heads, "I have no clue." I whispered uneasy, "But I think we're about to find out."

A/N

Happy Valentines day everyone! my mock exams are finally over and I'm free for a week!

Are you guys doing anything special for tomorrow/today?

I'm going to see big hero 6 with my friend xD it's gonna be awesome haha

Hope you all have an awesome day :D

Rachel out :p