Chapter 3

"C'mon Trevor wake up!" I laughed excitedly bouncing on the bed with my knees, as I tried to wake Trevor, who was sleeping soundly. "Mhghm, leave me alone." He mumbled sleepily guiding his hand to my face and pretending it was a snooze button. "C'mon Trev, we have to get ready for the meet and greet, it's going to be so much fun!" I say happily throwing my arms out in exaggeration, "We get to meet all your fans, and talk, and have a great time and-" Trevor -who was now fully awake thanks to me- covered my mouth muffling the words that I was trying to speak, "If I get up will you shut up?" Trevor asked in a quite rude way, but I couldn't blame him, I literally forced him to wake up and Trevor is not a morning person, neither am I usually, except for today, because I'm supper excited if you haven't already noticed!

I slowly nodded and Trevor removed his hand from my mouth and began to get up, I smiled in triumphant and walked over to the small coffee table in the room and boiled the kettle for two cups of coffee, one with two sugars. I turned my back away from Trevor and he got changed at the other end of the room, occupying myself by staring at the kettle waiting on it to boil. Just as it did, I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist pulling me into his body, "You know you don't have to always turn around when I'm changing, we've been going out for two years now." Trevor repeats his words like he says every time I've done this, while he plants a soft kiss on my neck.

I smile and tilt my head around pecking his lips, "I know, but everyone should have a little privacy." I repeat my words that I always say to him, but he doesn't seem to mind, always reminding me and me giving him the same answer.

I pour the hot water into both cups, adding a small amount of milk in Trevor's while I poured a third of milk in mine. I handed Trevor his sugarless coffee after he took his hands away from my waist to stand beside me, both if us enjoying our coffee. "I hope a lot of people show up today, I'm seriously so excited." I smiling lifting the cup to my lips, "Yeah, I can tell." Trevor smirks, I smile happily enjoying this little moment. I know we won't have much of them on tour so I should enjoy each one that we get.

After we both finished our drinks we set them aside, promising ourselves that we would clean them later. "C'mon Trevy lets go!" I giggled pulling him towards the door only for him to pull me back, "ugh, what now?" I whine childishly, Trevor chuckles,pulling me into a tight hug "I don't think you want to go out and meet the fans like that, do you" he asked. I looked down and blushed, forgetting that I was still wasn't dressed. I shimmied myself out of Trevor's arms and ran to my suitcase.

--------------

"Oh My God Trevor that was the most amazing day ever!" I squeal falling onto the bed as Trevor closes the door behind us. He playfully rolls his eyes and then lies down beside me, he leans his head on the palm of his hand while his elbow held him up on the bed as he glance down at me a smirk plastered on his face, "You're always so enthusiastic about this kinda stuff...It's cute." He comments chuckling in amusement. I turn my head so I'm looking up at him and smile, "because it's exciting Trev, how can you not be enthusiastic about this...unless." I gasp at my own thoughts, "You are excited about your own first world wide tour, right?" I ask, I would be very shocked if he wasn't. Trevor immediately nods his head quickly, surprised by my question, "Of course I'm excited, I'm so happy to have fans all around the world support me in what I love to do! and most importantly, I'm glad to have you with me to experience it all." He smiles making me blush. I don't look away, knowing that if I did he would bring his finger under my chin and make me look up at him, and he would kiss me on the lips and smile lovingly when we part and it would be perfect, like every time it happens.

"I hope that will be me someday, going on my own world wide tour, meeting fans, doing what I love and-" "And I'd be there to witness it all, right?" He asks happily, even though he already knew my answer, "Of course." I whisper looking up into his eyes, sadly smiling. When he notices my sadness he sits up in worry, caressing my cheek in his hand, and only then I notice he is wiping away my tears. "Hey, what wrong?" He asks gently swiping his thump over my cheek catching the tear as it fell,

"I miss the boys and Hadley, it feels weird being on the other side of the world from them, it's scary." I admit hugging myself from homesickness, Trevor gently pulls me onto his lap, rubbing comforting circles into my back, "Why don't you call them tonight, it will be morning there, and I'm pretty sure they'll all want to hear how you're doing?" He suggests, a small smile plays on my lips and I slowly nod at the idea. "Or instead, we can both Skype them. you can talk to them for as long as you want then!" He insists making my smile grow, "Thats a great idea Trevor, thank you." I say hugging my boyfriend for being there for me and for cheering me up, I wonder what it would be like without him? Without his love and safety?

A/N

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!
IM SO HYPER AND IM NOT EVEN ON A SUGAR RUSH YET!!!!

so are you guys doing anything for halloween? dressing up, going out with friends?

I'm going trick or treating with my friends because I'm so mature xD me and my friend are dressing up as danisnotonfire and amazingphil.

What are you guys dressing up as if you are?

Hope you enjoyed the chapter and if you did don't forget to leave a vote and comment down any ideas for later chapters if you have any you want to share :) Byeee guys!

Rachel out :p