Chapter 3.

"Wake up son!" I heard my mom yell at me.

"What do you want from me?" I asked her then I turned around to face her.

"It's your wedding today." she said and I groaned before I threw my pillow I've my head.

"I don't want to go." I said to her before turning away from her. Hopefully she gets the hint and leaves.How did she even get into my house?

"You have too, now get up and come eat breakfast." She said and then she pulled the covers off me.

"Fine!" I yelled before I got up and went into the bathroom.

I took a quick shower and I changed into sweatpants and a t-shirt that showed off my sexy figure. No, really girls would die if they saw me like this. Admit it, even you would go crazy.

I hurried up and went downstairs to see my house pretty clean and breakfast was on the table.

"Did you clean up?" I asked her as I sat down on the table.

"Yes, I did son and hurry up because we have to rearrange your room and make room for Maryam's stuff." she said and I laughed.

"Me and Maryam are Not going to share a room." I said and she smiled shaking her head.

"Oh you will and you will like it." she said as she put food in my place.

"Oh also before I forget, your dad gave you a week off work so you can get to know Mariam and show her around." she said and I nodded.

"I'm going to go start cleaning your room, when your done come help." she said and I rolled my eyes.

I really don't give a shit about any of this. Anyone could see that I'm not interested in any off this. I finished eating my pancakes and got up to go see my mom.

"Mom what the hell are you doin?" I yelled as I saw my room. She took down half my pictures with my friends and coworkers.

"Don't use that language son." she said as I started putting my things back on the wall.

"Don't put the ones with the girls on the wall, okay." She said and I ignored her.

"These will stay on the wall." I said and she nodded finally understanding me.

We were finished about an hour later. We had moved my clothes a little bit, to make room for hers. I really don't care because we will not be sharing a room no matter what. We emptied like half of the drawers and stuff.

"Now all we have left is too take off your certificates and crap that you don't need." She said and I pointed to the door.

"You have done enough mom."I said and she finally left.

I hate Mariam. I officially hate her. She went shopping with my mom about two days ago to get her dress and stuff and I got my Armani suit. I'm going to look fresh. Like I always do.

"Get dressed!" I heard my mom yell from downstairs and I acted like I did not hear anything.

-In the meantime.. At Mariam's house-

"Hurry up!" I heard my dad yell as I finished cleaning around a bit.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Mariam Fares. I am 18 years old and I graduated about 2 months ago. I had dreams and plans, but my dad said to forget all about them.

Am I forgetting something? Oh ya, I'm getting married to Shane Gevoni today. Any girl would be all over him, but me never. He gave me the contract yesterday and all the rules. What kind of guy does he think he is?

My mom walked out on us ever since I was 8. I don't even remember how she looks like. My dad abused me many times and he thinks I'm the reason she left. I probably was, but I don't remember.

I have a huge bruise that is slowly healing and I have to apply makeup on it anyway for today. My big day. I never imagined my wedding to be like this. I got my dress yesterday and my makeup artist will be here in about an hour.

Shay's mom also assigned a hair dresser to come over for the day. I tried disagreeing, but she said I really don't have a choice. I don't understand why they don't like me.

I have big brown eyes and I guess okay lips. I don't know to be honest. I am not tan at all people think I'm white most of the times. I do wears the scarf and I'm muslim. I guess you can say I'm pretty.

Knock,knock.

Oh their here. I went and opened the door to reveal too teenage girls who look around my age.

"Where is the bride?" She asked and I answered, "Me." I replied and she nodded but I could see that she was upset.

"Is anything wrong?" I asked and she fake smiled at me.

"Okay..lets get started." the other lady said and I nodded.

She got out a blindfold and before I freaked out she said that it was just for the makeup reveal at the end. I just nodded at them and they started.

We were done with everything about and hour before the wedding. They put henna on me and I actually got to admit they did amazing. I barely recognized myself. I hope he likes this look? Wait, what am I saying? Who cares what he thinks? He is a jerk.

The bruise was faded away with concealer and my eyes looked amazing with the gold eyeshadow. My makeup was neutral. I looked like an actual bride.

My dad came in and he just looked at me. He did not say anything and then he just kept staring at me.

"Hurry up..your husband will be here in a while to take you to where the wedding will be held." he said and then he left.

Was I such a burden to him? Why does he hate me so much? I bet you Shay is going to hate me too! At that thought I started to cry.

-Back to Shane's POV-

"Get up... I thought you were almost ready!" My mom yelled as she walked into my room.

"What time is it?" I asked her in a whisper.

"It's 3pm you idiot, get up!" she yelled again and this time I did get up without complaining anymore.

I wore my suit and I spiked my hair up in all the right places. After a whole perfume later, I was ready. I am going to get married today. I wonder how she is doing? Oh I forgot I don't give a shit!

I look sexy as hell today as usual. My mom and dad look good. I sat in the living room with them.

"Pops...you looking sharp!" I yelled at Dad before he got up and opened the front door.

"Thanks son and we got to get going!" He said and I nodded.

We all got into my car. I got it washed yesterday just for my wedding. Just kidding I get it washed like at least once a week, so it stays fresh.

I blasted the music on full speed and my dad was about to say something,but mom nudged him.

"Let him do whatever he wants, its his wedding after all." I heard mom whisper.

We got there about 30 minutes later and her dad opened the door. She was sitting right next to him. She actually looks cute, but I look sexy as hell.
She better be ready to live in hell, if she agrees to this dumbass marriage!

@@@@@@
The girl in the pic is not her but that's the dress she wore and that was the hairstyle. Please vote and comment!!
Goal:5 likes and 5 comments !!