Chapter 30 part 2

Mariam's POV:

He came back after he finished talking with his cousin. He looked flustered and I didn't ask him because I don't want hi,not get mad all over again.

"Are you okay?" I asked and he looked up from his seat.

"Ya, I'm fine!" He said and I got up and walked closer to him.

"No, your not!" I scoffed.

"Mar, you are going to get bodyguards to watch over you!" He said as he got up and stood in front of me.

"Why? Shay, if it's because of the stupid note I can-" I began talking until he interrupted me.

"No mar, it's not about the damn note, you need extra protection why I'm at work!" He yelled and I flinched.

He hasn't yelled at me like that since the beginning of our marriage.

"Okay." I whispered and when I turned to leave the room, he grabbed my arm and pulled me into a hug.

"I'm doing this for you and for me mar, I want you to be protected at all times!" He said and I nodded against his chest.

"I love you!" I said as I pulled away from him for a second.

"I love you too, babes!" He said before he kissed me.

As we both pulled back, I felt very lightheaded. I steadied myself by his arm.

"Mar, are you okay you have been acting weird?" He said as he held both my arms.

"Ya, I'm fine!" I said and I tried to look at him but my vision was blurring up.

"Mar, you need to rest!" He said as he dragged me to the bed.

He helped me lay down and then he put the covers over me. I kissed his cheek before softly falling into sleep. The last thing I remembered was him laying down next to me!

--------------

I woke up with a massive headache and I sat up in bed. I looked over my shoulder and Shay wasn't there. I put on my flip flops and went to the restroom. I felt very nauseous and I rushed into the bathroom. I emptied everything in my stomach and it was very painful. I looked up from the sink and I saw my pale face. I wash my face and brushed my teeth quickly before heading downstairs. What is going on with me? Oh god, I feel awful but I don't want him to know. He will freak out and then he will get mad

I walked down the stairs carefully and I didn't find Shay in the living room. I went into the kitchen and he was there. He was sitting with five other men and he looked flustered. I was just about to turn around but he called after me.

"Mar, come here!" He exclaimed and I silently scolded myself and I took a deep breath before turning around and walking back to the kitchen.

I entered the kitchen and walked straight to him, ignoring all the looks I was getting.

"This is her." He said to the guys and then they all smiled at me. They looked very friendly.

"Who are they?" I whispered in his ear and he pointed to the first guy across from us. They were all dressed in suits and dress shoes. They looked like those cliche bodyguards.

"This is Greg, Diego,Sam,Ahmad, and Ramzi!" He said as he pointed to each of the guys.

"Greg will assist you in everything and he will always be around you!" He said and Greg nodded.

"Yes, Mrs. I'm your helper and I'll be doing whatever you need me too." He said as he bowed and I smiled at him. He is very charming.

"Next, we have Ramzi, He is 18 and he will be your driver and he will get you everything you need!" He said and when Ramzi laughed. Shay glared at him and he shut up immediately.

"Isn't that right, Ramzi?" Shay asked him and he nodded.

"Yes sir, your wish is my command!" He replied.

"Now Diego and Sam are too be guarding the house at all times and they will make sure to alert you if even an ant wants to come through the doors,love!" He continued and I nodded. Diego smiled at me and he was adorable. Not Shay adorable, but okay I guess. Sam is very quiet and he was just looking around.

This is like prison? I don't need all this.

"Shay, don't you think this is a little too much?" I asked him sweetly and he shook his head.

"Mar, I need you to trust me and don't question me!"

"Last is Ahmad, he will follow you where ever you go and he will do whatever you want. He is sort of like your right hand!" He said and Ahmad extended his hand toward me. I shook his hand politely. I was not going to shake his hand, but that would be a terrible first interaction.

"Okay guys, you all start working now!" He said and Diego and Sam immediately walked out the front door, I guess to guard the doors.

Ahmad stepped closer to me and Greg did too. I glanced at Shay and he was smirking.

"Greg and Ahmad, I'm here now you guys will come when I give you guys a call and the same for Ramzi! He ordered and they nodded before leaving.

They are all very respectful.

"Oh thank god, they left!" I said as I released a breath that I didn't know I was holding.

"Mar, you feeling better?" He asked as we both sat down in the living room.

"Ya, I'm better!" I lied and he nodded as he kissed my forehead.

"Do you like the guys?" He asked and I nodded.

"There okay I guess, I don't think they are all necessary!" I argues and he ran his hand through his hair.

"Mar, you need to be protected at all times." He said as he gritted his teeth.

"It was just a note!" I exclaimed and he ignored me.

"I don't want to argue with you now!" He said as he got up and slammed the door behind him.

"I don't want to argue with you!" I mocked him quietly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You guys did not reach the goal sadly so here is a part of chapter 30!
New goal is still 28! Please vote and comment!
This book is just getting even better with all sorts of twists!

Xoxo~yasmeen ;)