Chapter 36 part 4

Mariam's POV:

It has been a week since the whole incident and we are getting back to normal. Greg, Sam, Ahmad and Diego have been staying in our house. We can't risk anything happening to them. I was okay, I guess you could say. I have been taking medicine to help my baby, because of me stressing.

I ward won in the living room with Ayah and Shay. Then Greg and Diego came into the room. They all took a seat and Shay laced our fingers together. The bruises have been fading, but you could still see them. He won't tell me anything about what happened and that's bothering me.

"Honey, are you feeling better?" He whispered in my ear and I nodded.

"How's Ahmad?" I asked and looked up at Ayah. She has been here the whole time with Ahmad. Ahmad was still in some pain, but it was nothing compared to what he was feeling before. He tries to lighten up the mood and cracks jokes here and there just to fool us.

"He is doing better and he has been taking his medicine." She said with a small smile.

"That's great, hopefully he will heal completely soon." I stated and she sighed.

"Mariam?" She said softly and I looked at her.

"Yes." I replied and she hesitated for a second before replying, "Thanks for everything, I, sorry I acted really mean to you. That wasn't me talking harshly, it was just my heart. When I saw Ahmad laying there and he looked D-dead. I freaked out and blamed it all on you. I hope you can forgive me." She said and I felt Shay squeeze my hand.

"It's fine. I understand you were hurt and it was hard on you." I answered and she nodded.

"I'm going to go check on Ahmad!" She said as she got up from her seat.

"But you just checked up on him like five minutes ago." Diego said with an eye roll.

"Is it any of your business?" She snapped at him and I mentally high fived her.

"Nothing is going to change in five minutes, just saying." He said as he rose both of his hands on the air, like an arrest.

"Anything can change in five minutes, it's called having faith!" She snapped again and when he didn't respond she continued,"It's too bad you don't have any faith left in you." She did and without looking at anyone she went up the stairs.

"That's what I thought Rodrigues!" She yelled from upstairs. Shay stifled a laugh and I did too.

She burned him.

"Wow, Diego no comments?" Shay asked and Greg patted Diego on his back.

"No, sir." He mumbled.

Wow, that girl is amazing. I couldn't have even said that to Diego.

"So, what are we going to do about all this?" Greg asked in a serious tone and Shay tensed next to me.

"I want you guys to find Chase and I want him dead or alive!" He replied and the guys both nodded.

"Also, I want him here in at least 24 hours." He added.

"Are you really going to kill him?" I asked Shay when the guys left.

"If I have too, I'm going too." He replied and his eyes darkened. This side of him scares me.

"Babe, you can go rest and Sarah is making dinner. When it's ready, I'll wake you up honey." He said as he kissed my forehead. I smiled and he did too. He got up from next to me and held out his hand. He took my hand in his and helped me up the stairs.

"Shay, when are you going to tell me what happened?" I asked him as he helped me into bed.
I was okay, just a little dizzy.

"I'll tell you when you feel better." He said as he kissed my cheek.

"But I am feeling better!" I whined and he shrugged.

"I love you princess, but I can't tell you now." He said and I ignored him as I crossed my hands over my chest and closed my eyes.

He never tells me anything. Ever.

"Are you not going to tell me you love me too?" He asked as I felt him touch my face.

"I love you too, but you really piss me off sometimes!" I mumbled and he laughed.

"I'm going to go check up on the guys alright?" He asked and then I heard the door close.

I got up and looked over to the nightstand and I saw his phone. I walked to the side of the nightstand and I picked it up. There was no password on it, so I unlocked it and went to his messages. His wallpaper was a picture of us when we were on our honeymoon. It was great. Well some of it was, when we weren't ripping each other's throats out.

He had many contacts and messages. So I found one with the name Chase. The jerk himself.

Chase- "When are you going to give up?"
Shane-"How about never?"

Wow, you go Shay! Tell him off. Score is One shane and zero Chase so far.

Chase- "Just bring me Mariam."
Shane-" I would rather die first!"

Another point for Shay!

Chase-"I'm going to take her from you. Either by force or by will, it doesn't matter!"

That one scared me a little bit and Shane didn't even respond to this message. I heard footsteps coming from downstairs and I immediately turned off the phone and got into bed.

"Get your things, your coming with me!"

-------------
Goal is 30 votes! Please vote and comment.
I'm now number 518 in teen fiction. I went down, but that's alright.

Stay lovely.

Xoxoxo- yasmeen. 😜😍