Chapter 20

We boarded the plane and I took the window seat. I like looking through the windows and I am a little nervous because this is my first time flying.

"Shane." I said as he took a seat next to me.
"Ya babe.." he responded and I took his hand and intertwined our fingers together.
"I have never flown before." I said as he closed his fingers over my hand too.
I instantly felt better and comforted.
"It's alright babe I am with you." he said and I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Please make sure your seat belts are on and prepare for takeoff." The lady voice said on the intercom. I tightened my grip on his hand and I heard him chuckle.

I lifted my head over his shoulder and looked at him before saying anything.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked him and he chuckled again.

"Stop laughing at me." I whined and he stopped.

"Fine babe." he said and I kissed his cheek.

He looked surprised and I ignored his weird stare at me as I laid my head on his shoulder again. Dang, I think I love this guy.

The airplane started moving and I felt my heart drop as the plane took off. I was about to freak out but Shane tightened his hold on my hand. I buried my head in his shoulder and about ten minutes later I looked up and we were already up in the sky.

"Are you okay?" He asked me and I nodded.
"Ya I'm fine." I answered as I sat up straight in my seat.
"It was that bad." I said to him and he smirked.
"Ya, I protected you." he said and I giggled.

I took out my phone and looked through the pics just to pass time. There was pictures of me and my mom before she left and I couldn't help but tear up. I can't believe she left me.

"Is that her?" Shay asked me bringing me back to reality.
"Yes." I replied as I played a video that I had on there.

It was of video of her and me riding the Ferris wheel with my father and sister. We all looked happy and we looked like an actual family. I wiped the tears on my face and I put my phone back in my pocket.

"You okay love?" He asked me and his eyes held so much emotion. He looked like he actually cared about me.

"I'm great and you know why?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"Because your with me." I replied and he smiled.

"That was so cheesy." he said. That cause both of us to burst out laughing. All of the sudden when we stopped laughing I zoned out and I though about losing this great guy in front of me. I could not bear the thought of that happening.

"Shay, please don't leave me." I whispered and I wish he hadn't heard me.

His eyes softened and he pulled me in his arms. He heard me. When I am in his arms, I feel complete. I am a hopeless romantic. Most of the people on the plane were staring at us. The old man sitting on the other side of us whistled.

"I won't leave you Mar." he said and I nodded against his chest.

"You have been through so much in your life." he whispered and I didn't respond.

"Can we not talk about it?" I asked him and he nodded.

I will tell him later ,I don't want it to ruin our trip.

~~~~~~8 hours later~~~~~~~~

We finally reached our hotel after being on an 8 hour flight. It wasn't that bad because we both fell asleep. Our hotel was huge and we'll we have to do is check in. I am exhausted.