Chapter 37 part 5

Mariam's POV:

"It's about time!" I yelled as I embraced the idiot that was standing in front of me.

"Seriously that's the first thing you say," Ramzi exclaimed and I shot him a glare. He smiled in return.

"Sorry, it just took forever to plan all this and so that no one could get hurt!" He mumbled in my neck and I nodded again his chest.

"I'm so glad your okay Mar, Did he do anything to you?" He asked me as he kicked the dead man's body on the ground. Yes, Ramzi shot Chase and all his men. Seconds after Ramzi shot him, Ahmad kicked him until he stopped bleeding.

I thought it was a little too much, but I'm glad I have my boys back. I mean he deserved to be punished, but not killed.

"Shane I-I-I..." I began, but how was I going to tell him the news. He was so happy about it and his parents and everyone.

"What Mar?" He said as he touched my cheek and I felt tears brim my eyes. I was also starting to get dizzy too.

"The baby.." I started saying, but then his eyes widened and he held both my arms.

"What about our kid?" He said as he shook me lightly.

"I-I couldn't protect and I tried...I tried!" I began sobbing and he just stood there with his arms around me.

To say he was shocked...would be an underestimate.

"We lost the kid?" He asked and I nodded.

"H-how did this happen?" He asked and his voice cracked.

"The guy that kidnapped me was speeding and-and thier was blood everywhere. I begged him to stop...but he wouldn't." I sobbed in his shoulder and both Ramzi and Ahmad were getting ready eyed.

"It's all my fault." I whispered and that's when he came back to reality.

"No it's not and Mar it's okay...we will have plenty of other kids. Now, suck it up and let's get going. We are going to get you to a hospital immediately too." He said without showing any emotion. Ramzi opened the car door for us as we got in. He closed the door and signaled the other guys to follow us.

"I'm sorry." I heard him whisper as I laid my head on his shoulder.

----------
Double UPDATE!
Another small update, because I love you guys.
Hopefully, I will finish packing soon and I'll update more frequently.

Goal is 30 votes and 40 comments!

I love you guys!
Stay lovely

Xoxoxoxoxoxo~ yasmeen ;)