Chapter 15.

Mariam's POV:
I woke up this morning to an empty bed and I was very disappointed. I looked around the room and there was no one there. Where did he go? I looked all through the house and when I checked the kitchen ,there was a sheet of paper on the counter. I quickly walked over to it and read it.

It said,"I will be back whenever I what and I don't want you there alright!" Then I turned the sheet over and there was more writing. It stated,"Grab your shit and leave already!"

Ugh! He is going to be the death of me. I am not leaving... I would rather die. I am not giving up on him either. Wow. He thinks he can scare me......I have been through so much more.

Who does he think he is? I am his freaking wife. I cut my thoughts off as I recognized that he can't read my thought and that arguing with myself is dumb. I walked over to the fridge and I opened it. I got out some bread and peanut butter. I made a sandwich and ate it quickly. After I finished eating, I took a quick shower and I got dressed.

I should pay my lovely husband a visit!

I wore a long sundress with a jean jacket on top. I wore my silver sandals and my silver bracelet. I applied mascara and some red lipstick. I got out a white scarf and I put it on my head and I wrapped it in an amazing way. I looked pretty good....I guess. I never really dress up because I don't try to impress anyone.

But today, I am visiting my amazing husband, that's why I want too look great. I called a cab and the cab was I'm my driveway in seconds. I really don't like riding cabs, but I don't have a choice. I got in the cab and about ten minuted later I arrived at his office.
The building was huge and I was so ready to see his expression. I went up to the front desk and the lady there was such a slut. I asked her where Shay's office was!

"Where is Shane's office?" I asked her as she looked me up and down.
"Did you schedule an appointment?" She asked me as she rolled her eyes.
"No." I replied and she smirked.
"Well, I guess you can't see him." She said as she fake laughed at me.
"He is my husband and I can see him whenever!" I said as I went around her desk.
"That's funny." she said as she laughed again.

I don't have time for this nonsense. I saw that she had a notebook labeled offices next to her and I thought of the most easiest way to get it. I went around her desk and I grabbed it from next to her. I searched his name on the notebook that she was trying to snap away from me. He is in office number 2.
"Give me that!" She yelled over and over again.
"Too late honey." I said as I snapped my fingers in her face and left.

What a slut! I thought in my head and as I was turning around to leave. I walked until I saw a door with the number two on it. I knocked and I heard someone say,"Come in!" So I did. I opened the door and I walked in. I closed the door behind me and then I took a seat across from my lovely hubby.

"Hey,babe!" I exclaimed as I smirked in his direction. He looked shocked.
Shocked was just an understatement.
"What?" I asked and he just looked at me. I tried to look as innocent as possible.

"Why are you here?" He asked me and he looked dead serious.
"I'm came to see you!" I said as I placed my purse on the coffee table.
"I'm serious." he said and I rolled my eyes.
"I missed you." I said and he laughed. Let's see his reaction!

"Funny." He said between laughs and I laughed as well.
It was partially true though.
"Anyway..." he said as he ran his hands through his hair.
"Ya...." I trailed off as we made eye contact. His eyes are like a magnet. No, I am being for real....Mashallah.

"Why did you not leave?" He asked me and I shook my head.
"I am not leaving..." I said and he let out a huff.
"Leave...I am being serious." he said and I rolled my eyes again.
"Can you not?!" I asked as I sat on his desk.

Risky......Trust me I know.

"Get off my desk..." he said and I shook my head,no.
Who does he think he is? I'm not following anyone's orders!

"Now!" He said as he grabbed my hand and tried to pull me up.
"How about no?" I asked as I placed my other hand on top of his.

I don't know why, but I have had so much confidence these past days. I like it.
Do any other girls have confidence moods? No one.......okay.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" He whispered in my ear and god did his voice sound husky.
"Is it working?" I asked about a whisper. I gasped mentally as I answered his recent question. How could I say that?
"Maybe..." he whispered as he leaned in.

Omg! Seriously....Is this for real? Please let it be real.

He leaned in and right before we made contact, the door opened and we sprang apart.
Ugh! We were so freaking close. Guess who it was? The damn secretary! Excuse my language.

"Well...well..well what do we have here?" She said as she walked in clapping her hands at each word.

Why is she even in here?

"Get out!" Shane yelled at her as I just hopped off the desk.

"Who is this?" She said and she totally ignored his presence.

"I'm his wife!" I said and she laughed.

"Wow....why did you not invite me to the damn wedding?" She asked him and he ran his hand through his hair. He look frustrated and really mad.

"Get the fuck out Megan!" He yelled at her and she did not even flinch.

"You know me and him were a thing.." she said and I rolled my eyes.
It did bother me and especially because she was just two inches away from me.
I know she wanted it to piss me and trust me it's working.

"Look honey you need to just leave and whatever thing you guys 'had' I don't give a crap about it." I stated and held my head up high. It's killing me on the inside, but I am not going to show her my weak side.

"Look bitch....he is just going to break your heart like the other girls." She said and I ignored her completely. She even called me a bad word. I was waiting for him to say something. He didn't even try to defend me and he had his head in his hands.

"Anyway...What exactly was I interrupting, when I walked in?" She asked and I scoffed in disbelief. This girl was definitely not raised right.

"None of your business!" I spat in her face with disgust.

"Oh please....." she trailed off as she walked up to him and she placed her arms around his neck.

What the heck? I am so done here. If he does not push her off now....I am walking out.

"Get your hands off me." he said and when she didn't, he grabbed both her arms and he placed his hands in hers.

Then he interlocked their fingers. What is going on here? He was about to say something.....but it was too late because I left.

@@@@@@@
I have been taking driving lessons and my work is piled up on me.
I will be updating slowly this week, so bear with me.
I love you guys so much!!

Xoxoxo ~yasmeen <3