Chapter 28

The goal was not reached sadly :( but it's okay! You guys are freaking great !!
Some people wanted an update and this is for you guys! Please try to reach the new goal for me :) This update might be a little intense, but don't worry it's nothing too much ;)

Mariam's POV:

We had just returned from a full day of activities and we had a blast. We ate at this Chinese buffet and then we went to the carnival! We rode the ferries wheel and the roller coaster. I wasn't scared of the roller coaster but you should have seen Shay's face. He was so scared and he kept yelling the whole time!

€Flashback€

"Can we pretty please ride the roller coaster? I begged him as I dragged him to the line of waiting people.

"No." He replied and I laughed.

"Are you scared?" I asked him teasingly.

"No, why the hell would I be scared?" He said as he looked at the ride with his eyes widening.

"Then let's go, because it's our turn!" I said as I dragged him by his hand.

The guy their helped us buckle up and we sat in the front. Shay looked terrified but he didn't let it get to him. He wanted to prove himself and I was enjoying it way too much.

"The ride will start in 10,9,8,7,6,5,4" the guy began counting and Shay held my hand tighter and closed his eyes.

"If anything happens to me I am going to kill you!" He mumbled as the guy finished the counting! I smiled and held his hand even tighter.

"3,2 and 1 blast off!" He finished as he pressed the big green button on the machine.

"Ahhhhhhhh! "Oh my god!" Shay started screaming and I started laughing at him.

It was hilarious to watch him yell. Everyone on the ride was screaming and it was amazing.

The air was on my face and I felt so alive.

"I'm going to fucking kill you!!" He yelled at me as he squeezed my hand.

"You will be fine!"'I yelled back and I released my hand from her grip to hold them up in the air.

There was about to be a huge circle loop coming next and then I looked at Shay who looked like he was having a panic attack.

"I can't do this!" He yelled as he was messing with his seatbelt. What is he doing? He is going to kill himself.

"Stop." I yelled as I took both his hand in mine.

"Do not take your seatbelt off!" I said as I held his hands tighter.

"I am going to kill you at home!0 for letting me do this!" He yelled as the ride reached its stopping point.

"It's over!" I said sarcastically as I stepped out.

"You better be lucky it's over!" He said as I ran away from him.

I ran for a couple more seconds before he caught me.

"Gotcha!" He whispered in my ear and I squealed.

He scared me. I feel like I was about to have a heartache.

"I hate you!" I yelled as I hit his arm.

He winced in pain apparently and I laughed at his behavior. He has been great the past two days. He is everything I ever wanted in the my life. He is my closest friend and family member.

"No, you don't!" He said as he threw his arm over my shoulder.

I leaned into him as I sighed.

"Thanks for today, I had so much fun!" I said as I leaned up and kissed his cheek.