Chapter 11.

Everything has been doing great and I'm so thankful for 1000 reads!!!!!
You guys are amazing and the amount of support that I get from you guys encourages me to keep writing and keep trying harder and harder and I just want to thank every single one of you even my silent readers ... because this has been up for about a week and a half and already has 1000 years that's incredible !!! I love you guys and whenever you're free just go ahead and private message me ....I love talking to you guys and getting to know more about you!!!! Enough of me talking, go ahead and get started with the chapter !!!! When would you Guys like the update?? Don't forget to got and comment!

Maria's POV:
It's midnight and he is still not back! I didn't do anything wrong and I was being honest about everything. I know that no one likes me and my own dad beat me, but please don't leave me Shay! I cried and cried and I have been waiting for him to come home. I what him to hold me and tell me how much I mean for him. I know that no one likes me and I know how tough life is and there's no way anyone could love me anyway.

I should have known. Who would like me anyway? Who would want a girl that's broken and has a terrible past Ya Allah !! Please help me.

I was torn by my thoughts as I heard the door bell ring.
I immediately ran to answer the door....thinking it was Shane.
I opened the door and I was brought back to reality.

"Hello love!" Harry exclaimed as he stepped into my house.
"Hey." I replied sarcastically because I was disappointed not to find Shane. What is going on with me? I can't possibly like him.
"You expecting someone else?" He said as he raised his brows at me. I nodded and blushed.
"Ya..sort of." I said and he nodded but I did not miss the smirk that was on his face.
I led him to the living room and he sat there.

"He is going to be late and so he told me to keep you company." he said as he took a seat on the couch opposite of me. I nodded..but I could not help but feel miserable.
"Okay." I managed to whisper.
"Someone wants to see him urgently." he said as he winked at me and I tuned away from him. He really know how to make someone blush.
"Hazza!" I whined and he looked surprised. I always call him by his first name anyway.

"What love? Do you need anything?" He asked and I laughed.
"No..I am just bored." I said and he smirked before getting up.
"Then let's do something." he said as he got up from his seat and walked over to me.
"Like what?" I asked confused because I was.
"Let's make a cake!" Harry yelled and I smiled at him. He is such a kid.
"Alright baby lets go." I said as I smiled at him before walking into the kitchen.

"So baby huh?" He asked as he leaned against the wall in the kitchen.
"I only called you that because you act like one." I said as I started getting out all the ingredients. Milk,sugar,flour,eggs,powder,oil and a mixing bowl.
"Are you sure there is not a baby on the way?" He asked and I was taken back by his question.
"No." I said in a voice above a whisper and he looked at me. He looked in my eyes as to see what's wrong with me, but I looked anywhere but him.

"Sorry." he said and I nodded. I blinked back the tears that were trying to fall out.
"Okay..3 cups flour." I said and he nodded as he gave me the flour. I measured about 24 ounces and I put it in the bowl.
"Next..2 eggs." I said and he nodded while he replied,"Yes ma'am."
I laughed a little bit before I remembered that we did not choose a flavor.

"What flavor should we put in the cake?" I asked him as I mixed the rest of the ingredients together.
"Surprise me." he said as he winked at me again. I nodded as I got out some fresh strawberries. I chopped them up and put them in the mixing bowl as I mixed the whole batter together. It looked so good. I turned to wash my hands as I saw Harry put his fingers in the batter.
"Harry..what the heck man?" I asked him as I washed my hands quickly.