Chapter 21.

Mariam's POV:

I woke up this morning to an empty bed and I felt so dumb. What did I think one amazing day and then that's how it's going to be forever? Pathetic.

I looked around for any sight of him and there was no one there. I walked to the kitchen and looked around for any sight of him but there was none. Screw, you Shay!

I took a quick shower and I wore a Nike shirt that stated 'like a boss' and I put on some light wash jeans with a cardigan. I am just going to wait anyway, so might as well dress up. I put on some mascara and red lipstick. I curled my long hair and put on a headband. I decided to leave it out, because that's how he likes it. I applied some cream eyeshadow and a little bit of blush. I really don't need the blush anyway, considering how many times I blush.

After I was done I put on my white converse and stepped into the living room. I heard a knock on the door and I went to open it. I already know who it is. I opened the door and he stood in the doorway looking handsome as ever.

"Hey." he said as he walked in and kissed my cheek. He had his hands behind his back and it looked like he was hiding something. Maybe, a mistress or secret lover.
I rolled my eyes and then he removed his arms from around his back revealing a beautiful bouquet of red roses. Okay, now this is cliché. Ni one has ever done so many things for me and he's trying.

I take the bouquet from him and smile. I am a sucker for roses. Like literally roses are bae.

"You look amazing and uh-beautiful." he says as he looks at me from head to toe.

"You not too bad yourself." I reply as I put the roses down on the counter.
The confidence was beaming through me right now and I like it.

"Especially the red lipstick."He said as be moved closer to me. He kicked the door and it closed. I suddenly felt very nervous. I don't respond and I don't know what to say.

He looked at my eyes and then my lips. Is he really going to?

He brought his arms and wrapped his arms around my waist. He brought me closer to him and our lower bodies where touching. He starts to lean in and I am just kind of frozen. Tingles and all feelings that seem foreign to me are dancing around in my body.

Right before he could kiss me, his phone rang. He pulled away and grabbed his phone out of his pocket. He leaves one of his arm around me and I can feel my face heat up. I groan mentally and he puts the phone on speaker. Guess who it was? Just guess?
...
...
...
...
Harry!

"Hello, mate." Harry chirped throughout the phone.
If he was in front of me I would have slapped him so hard , that he would have forgot his name. I know violent, right.
"Hi." Shane responded in a sharp voice.

"Did I interrupt?" Harry asks and Shane releases me completely before tugging his hair in frustration.

"Ya, you did." He responds and winks at me. I blush and move away from him.

"What were you guys doing?" He asked.

He won't tell him.

"Well, I went and got Mar some flowers this morning and I was about to kiss her when you decided to call." Shay responded and I glared at him. This is so embarrassing.

"Do you want me to hang up?" He asked and I mentally screamed. Please don't.

"It's fine now." Shane responded.

"You are so lucky man." Harry said into the phone and then chuckles.

"Why?" Shane asked in a sarcastic voice. Wow, he is so mad.