Chapter 31 part 1

Mariam's POV:

"Ahhhhh!" I screamed as I ran around the coffee table in the living room.

"Please don't!" I begged as I saw he had a gun. Not even a regular gun. A water gun!

"Stop!" I yelled as he squirted me with water.

"Shay, your such a jerk!" I yelled and then Ramzi appeared in the room.

"Get me a gun!" I said to Ramzi and within seconds he threw it to me. I caught it and squirted Shay five times more than what he did to me. Ramzi laughed quietly and he shut up immediately when Shay glared at him.

"Haha!" I laughed as I ran away from him and closed the door shut behind me.

"Mariam, you fucking soaked me!" He yelled as he banged his fist on the door. We had gotten it fixed over the weekend. It's been three days since our last argument and we handy argued since. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

"Don't over exaggerate!" I yelled back and I tried to stifle my laughter.

"Just open up, please!" He yelled and that's when I got up and opened the door.

He barged in and closed the door behind him.

"Your so going to get it!" He said as he caught both my arms and he put them in one of his hands. He tickled my sides with his other hand. I laughed and I begged him to stop.

"Stop, please I feel like I'm about to throw up!" I yelled and he released me.

As soon as he released me I ran to the bathroom and bent over the toilet. He came in after me.

"Get out!" I yelled and he didn't leave.

I was about to yell at him again,but my vomit beat me too it. He held up my hair and rubbed my back as I emptied my stomach. After I was done with that horrible vomiting, I stepped to the side and brushed my teeth. I washed my face and Shay handed me a towel. I wiped my face and mouth before walking out.

"Mar, that's the second time this week!" He exclaimed as I sat down in the bed. He is right. Well, actually third time I didn't what to tell him. Honestly all these symptoms , that I am experiencing, are related to pregnancy and I want to be sure before I tell him. I'm going to take a couple of tests and then we will see.

"Get up, I'm taking you to the doctors!" He said as he grabbed my hand.

"No, I'm fine!" I said as I pulled my hand from his.

"Stop being stubborn and let's go!" He yelled and I laughed. He just looks very funny with his hair all damp and his shirt all wet.

"Are you forgetting something?" I asked him pointing to his shirt.

"I'll change later, now get the hell up before I get pissed at you!" He said and I raised my eyebrows.

"How about this I go shopping and then when I get back, if I am still experiencing pain, we will go!?!" I said and he thought about the deal for a minute and then he nodded defeated.

"You can't come with me..." I said casually as I walked up to my closet to pick out something to where.

"What do you mean?" He asked as he placed his palm over his forehead.

"I want to go alone!" I said as I picked out a pair of light teal colored jeans and a white blazer. I wore a shirt that said go big or go home. I finished the outfit of with a pair of black wedges and a white scarf. I applied some mascara and Chapstick and I was ready to go.

"Fine, but you have to take two of the guys with you!" He said and I sensed annoyance in his tone of voice.

"I'll take Ramzi and Diego!" I said as I picked the pile of clothes and went into the bathroom. I changed quickly and finished my makeup. I looked at the mirror for a minute and I dropped my hand to my stomach. What if there really is a baby in there? What if Shay doesn't want kids? I know I want this kid, if there even is one.