Chapter 31 part 2.

Mariam's POV:

The two other tests lit up at the same time and they both said positive! The test that said negative apparently I read it wrong, because all three tests now read positive.

You know what that means?

Oh god! I'm pregnant! I smiled and I rubbed my tummy with my hand. How would Shay react? What if he doesn't want a child?

I threw away the boxes and I kept all three tests in the drawer. I washed up and exited the bathroom. I got out the bathroom and sat next to Shay on the bed. I pulled his hair away from his forehead and before I could pull back, he opened his eyes.

"Mar?" He hummed and when I nodded, a tear came out of my eyes. I'm just so happy. I have an amazing pain in the rear of a husband and a baby on the way.

"Love, are you okay?" He asked as he sat up and cupped my cheek. He wiped my tear away with his thumb.

"I have to tell you something?" I said as I managed to smile through my tears.
"What is it?" He asked and I looked down at my stomach before looking at him again. I could tell that he was concerned.

"Shay I'm- I am..." I said and I couldn't say it for some reason. I'm very happy bout the news, but how is he going to react.

"Mar, calm down and then tell me!" He exclaimed and I nodded.

"You are going to be a dad!" I said and my voice cracked towards the end of my sentence. He dropped his hand from my face and his eyes widened.

"I-I wasn't expecting this honestly!" He said as he got out of bed and he started pacing across the room. Does he not want this kid.

"Neither was I!" I mumbled to myself, but he heard me.

"You don't want to this kid?" He asked me and I wanted to slap him across his handsome face.

"Of course I do, you dumbass!" I said and I wish I didn't finish that sentence off.

"I am going to ignore the fact that you called me a dumbass!" He said as he walked over to where I was sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Mar, I am thrilled that we are going to have a child, like for real!" He said as he kissed my cheek and I took his hand in mine. I placed a kiss on his palm and he laughed.

"I can't believe we are going to be parents!" He said excitingly as he placed his hand on my stomach.

"I know right, we are crazy!" I said and we both laughed at my comment.

"I think it's going to be a boy!" He said after a while of just staring at my tummy, which showed no sign of pregnancy.

"I think it's going to be a girl!" I exclaimed and he chuckled.

"We will see...did you ever here of dads instinct?" He asked and for a second I thought he was serious.

"Honey, it's mothers instinct!" I said and he laughed.

"I know I'm just messing with you!" He told me as he held both my hands in his.

"You made me so happy with your announcement, love!" He exclaimed and I nodded.

"I was thrilled too!"

"You should always wake me up to good news like this!" He said and I hit his arm.

"What?" He asked innocently and I shook my head.

I love this doofus!

"I love you!" I said to him and he looked into my eyes with that wide smile on his face.

"I love you too babe and our little unborn baby!" He said as he kissed my cheek.

"I love him or her more already!" I said as I sounded hurt.

"No you don't, I love him more!" He said and I laughed at his childishness.

"I should tell my parents the good news!" He stated as he pulled out his phone.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" I asked him sarcastically.

"I don't think I am!" He responded as he looked over his shoulders.

"They already know!" I said and he thought about it for a minute.

"Oh ya they do, I will tell Greg to schedule an ultrasound and then we could go over to their place for tomorrow!" He said and I shrugged.

"I don't see why not!" I said and with that said he left the room. Probably to find Greg! I looked down at my stomach and wondered how was my precious little one. I don't care what gender it is at least she or he will be heathy. I'm nervous about the birth part, but I'm more excited. Alhamdullah for everything. Who knew that as soon as I was going to graduate high school, I would be getting married and having a baby within 6 months. God surely has a plan for each and every one of us.

I pulled out an empty notebook and I decided to write a little note for my baby in it.

Dear baby,
Today I found out I was pregnant with you! It was hard to believe at first, because of the thrill and excitement. Your father was beyond happy and we can't wait to meet you. You still have about nine months to go. Your father wants you to be a boy, I wouldn't mind a boy! I just want you to be healthy. I do receive morning sickness and dizziness everyday, but I would do anything for you! I have always wanted to be a mom and I thank god for such a blessing.We are thrilled!
Love, mama!
5/1/15

I finished writing with a huge smile on my face and I put it away in the drawer. I got up and prayed Isha before I went downstairs to the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen and I could smell the amazing smell of the pasta.

"Did you make this?" I asked Shay as I put more than half the pot in my plate.
"Yes, babe lets eat in the living room!" He said as he put some on a plate and we both went into the living room. He was watching a soccer game. I'm Manchester United all the way.

Most arab are either Real Madrid or Barcelona fans!
I'm a Manchester United fan guys!
Sorry not sorry!

"Mar, sit down Its just about to begin!" He whined as I stood in front of the tv. He said and then he paused the television. Yes, our television pauses and replays. I wish it didn't. He will watch the same guy make the same goal like ten times, until he knows how to make it too.

"I don't want too!" I whined back and then within second she took the plate from my hands and put it on the table. He pickled me up and threw me over his shoulder and then he tossed me onto the couch.

"I'm trying to watch Mar and your just jealous because my son is going to be great at soccer just like his dad!" He said and I gasped.

"Well my daughter is going to be a fashionista just like her mom!" I replied back and we both laughed.

"Now love, let me watch the game in peace!" He said as he sat down next to me and leaned my head on his shoulder.

I wish we were always like this. Just chilling and no arguing. Maybe this baby will be that change that we need, that special bond between us. I plan to dedicate my like to our child, not like my mom who ditched me or my dad who doesn't even want me.

<<<<<<<<<<
I updated fast because I got 10000 views! Sadly only 21 votes. please try to reach the goal of 30 votes! Comment and vote!
Who wants to be the godmother?

Xoxo- yasmeen ;)