Chapter 35 part 3

Mariam's POV:

One word. Five letters. The scariest thing for some people and some type of relaxing for others.

Death.

Ahmad is not dead, relax. He is still in the ICU. I feel awful and I am sitting in a chair waiting for the doctor to come out. Shay is pacing outside of the room and I couldn't help but think about Ramzi. Was he is danger? Is he in trouble? Who took him? Will they kill him. I have not been able to stop crying and Cristina has been trying to calm me down. Not to mention that Greg disappeared. Diego arrived minutes ago and he is guarding Ahmad's door. You could tell Diego was by far, the most scared about Ahmad until now.

"Where is she?!" A voice yelled from the end of the hallway. I turned to see a beautiful girl wearing a hijab and she looked around my age. She was wearing a red sundress and white hijab with silver sandals. She had bright blue eyes but they looked red from crying, I guess! She looked furious and tears were all over her face. I wonder what's up with her?

Suddenly she looked at Shane and then to me. She marched over to me and I wiped my tears a as I stood up. Who is she? I turned to shane and he had a worried expression on his face. The girl looked through the window at Ahmad, who is bare chested and hooked up to an IV, then she turned directly at me. There were even more tears in her eyes now and it looked like she was about to kill me.

She slapped me straight across the face and I gasped. I figured out who she was.

It's Ayah, aka Ahmad's Fiancé and future wife.

I put my hand on where she hit me and Shane immediately separated us. Diego grabbed Ayah by the arm and pulled her away from me,by force.

"You did not just slap my wife!" Shane yelled and I held him back. Please don't, we are creating a scene in the hospital.

"She deserved worse than that, A-Ahmad is in there and it's all her fault!" She yelled through her tears. She pointed at me and shot me a look.

"Don't fucking talk to her like that!" Shane yelled and I glared at him. I wasn't that upset that she slapped me. The love of her life was in there possibly dying and she was hurt.

"Don't yell at her, she has every right to be upset." I mumbled to him and Cristina out a hand on my back for reassuring me that she was there.

"Damn right I do!" She yelled as she wiped her eyes with a napkin. I didn't say anything and no one else did.

"If anything happens to Ahmad, I am going to kill you!" She threatened me and I ignored her. I didn't want to upset myself even more. I have a baby to think about. I placed my hands over my stomach when I felt pain in my lower stomach. I get that pain a lot, so I brushed it off.

"You okay,babe?" Shay asked me as he kneeled in front of me. His eyes full of concern.

Before I had a chance to reply, Ayah beat me to it,"She is perfectly fine, it's Ahmad who is not. Where were you when this happened Gevoni, where the hell were you?!" She yelled at us and I put my and on Shay's shoulder.

Obviously, she does not know who she's messing with.

"It's okay, she's hurt." I whispered in Shay's ear as he held my hand.

We sat there in silence and the only thing you could hear, were the stifles and hiccups of Ayah. She looked as if she was about to pass out. I can relate. If anything happened to Shay, I would freak.

The doctor came out about ten minutes after the chaos and he held the clipboard with the answers we wanted.

"Family?" He asked and Ayah jumped up from her seat.

"Yes, I'm his fiancée!" She said and he nodded.

"Okay, well he is doing better, he were able to remove the bullet from his gall bladder in his stomach, there wasn't any difficulty with that. There is one thing though, he did lose a lot of blood. We gave him some steroids and he should wake up within the next 48 hours. If he doesn't wake up within the nest day, then there is a possibility of him going into a coma!" He said and looked up from his clipboard.

"What?" She mumbled at a lose of words.

"You guys can't see him today!" He said after a bit. Shay tightened his hold on my hand and I gave his a squeeze. This is all because of me.

"We did everything we can, the rest is on the patient." He said as he patted her shoulder and walked away to his office.

Ayah turned around and without looking at me, she sat down and put her face in her hands p. I heard her cries and I wondered where her parents were.

I felt bad so I went to check up on her.

"I'm going to go check on her." I told Shay and he looked up at me.

"Are you insane?" He whispered back.

"No, now let me." I said and he released his hold on my hand.

I walked over to her and she had her head in her hands. I sat down next to her and put my hand on her shoulder.

"Ayah." I whispered as she looked up at me.

"Listen before you kill me, I want to tell you that I'm sorry for everything that happened. This is his destiny and hopefully he will wake up soon. He is a tough guy and you guys will get married. He told me all about you and he truly loves you!" I said and she cracked a small smile.

"He really said that?" She asked as a pink blush appeared on her cheeks.

"Yes, he did." I replied with all honesty.

"I can tell that you love him very much, huh?" I said as I nudged her shoulder. She frowned as she looked through the window at his sleeping form.

"I do and I have ever since I was fifteen years old!" She exclaimed and I smiled.

"I am sorry I slapped you." She mumbled and I nodded, "It's fine!"

After a while of just sitting there. She sighed and her voice cracked again,"Please wake up soon Ahmad!"

She whispered and that's all that happened before I blacked out. All I heard after that was screams and yells.
--------
I updated quickly because I had people having heartaches.
Goal: 35 votes.
Stay lovely!
Xoxo-yasmeen. 😟😦😧😇😇😇😜😝😛