Chapter 27 part 1

Mariam's POV:

"Assalamwalaikom!" Exclaimed Shay's dad as soon as I opened the door. He hugged me tight and then went to hug his son. I heard them whispering and I tried to ignore it, but I heard my name mentioned.

"Hey Mariam, how are you habeebti?" His mom asked me as I smiled at her and she kissed my cheeks.

"I'm good auntie, alhamdullah!" I replied and she smiled at me. She quickly

"Have a seat, while we seat the table!" Shay said with a small smile.

Suddenly, when his parents were seated, he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the kitchen.

"Careful." I whispered as he finally let go of my hand. I rubbed my hand as I noticed the bruise on it from the other day.

"Mar, my dad wants to see an ultrasound of the baby!" He exclaimed as he ran his hands through his hair.

"What are we going to do?" I whisper yelled at him and he shrugged.

"I have no idea." He whispered as he glanced down at my stomach, before looking into my eyes.

"See what you did!" He yelled and I put my hand on his mouth. He needs to shut up because they can hear us. It was all his fault anyway for lying.

"What I did?" I scoffed. "You lied to them and I was .....uh what's the right term...maybe forced to play along!" I said and he huffed in frustration.

"I know stop reminding me!" He whined as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him.

"We could just get a fake ultrasound." I whispered as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I guess!" He responded as he rested his forehead on mine. I closed my eyes and just relaxed in his arms.

"Is the food rea-" A voice said from behind us and I pulled away from him immediately.

"Oh I'm sorry for intruding!" His mom said as I blushed and Shay smirked at me.

I walked to the cabinet and got out the set of plates.

"It's okay mom, we will finish what we started later!" He said as he came and stood next to me.

I handed him the plates without making eye contact with him. I know he was going to tease me about it later. He took the plates from me and set them on the table.

"Put a plate across from each chair, on the table hon!" I said to him and I called him hon for a purpose.

"I got it, darling!" He responded before he kissed my cheek.

"I'm going to leave now and I will be back...later!" His mom said and she had the widest smile on her face ever, and my eyes widened. I thought she had left already.

"You are such a -" I began but he cut me off.

"A sweetheart, romantic and sexy husband....your too kind!" He replied and I sighed. He is so conceited! Even if I try to complain, he will win.

We finally finished putting the food on the table and he went to go get his parents from the living room. The food looks good and I would have to say, it looked better than everything I have ever made!

"It looks delicious, mashallah!" His dad said as he gave me a side hug and sat down.

"Thanks pops, you have got to hand it to my lovely wife." He said as he shot me a one million dollar smile.

"I know right, she is perfect!" His mom said as she took a seat right next to her husband.

"Come sit down, love!" Shay said as he pulled the chair from the table for me to sit down. I ignored my blushing and a smile formed on my face.

I sat down and he pushed the chair in the table. He sat down next to me and so I was across from his mom. He was across from his dad and I was looking at the plate in front of me. It all looked good.

Shay put food in everyone's plate, including his and then he picked up his spoon.Everyone starts eating and I felt a hand on my knee. I knew it was Shay, I pulled his hand off me and then I stated eating too.

"This is really good!" Cristina said with a smile on her face. I smiled back at her and Shay chuckled next to me.

"Habbebti, you have to eat more than that because we want us to have a very healthy grandson!" Shay's dad said as he poured water in my cup and then he put me more pasta in my plate.

"Shay, you better watch what she eats!" His mother scolded him and I laughed. This is all a lie, a big lie.

"I will watch what she eats mom, it's my son and wife your talking about!" He said as he kissed my cheek and I blushed. He sure knows how to act or fake it.

We finished eating and we were all cleaning up. I put the plates in the dishwasher and I turned it on. I got out the chocolate cake I made for dessert and I put two slices in each cake. It reminded me of the time when Harry came over and Shay came home drunk. I frowned at the thought of that day!

I poured coffee into four mugs. I put hazelnut in all of them with sugar and then I placed them on a tray. Shay came into the kitchen and I handed him the tray. He took it and then he turned to leave the kitchen. I brought the plates with cake on them into the living room. I gave each person a plate and Shay gave all of the coffee. I sat down on the couch and he sat next to me.

"What are you guys thinking about naming the baby?" My father in law asked as he ate a bite of the cake.

"Ummmm I don't know yet!" I said as I looked over at stay for help.

"Ya, I don't know either." Shay said and his parents both nodded.

We all finished eating and drinking, then they got up to leave about thirty minutes later. I got up and then Shay and I walked them to the door.

"Thanks for everything,Mariam!" Maher said to me. He is Shay's father and I smiled at him. He is just like a dad to me. Speaking of my dad, I haven't heard from him. He hugged both of us and then his wife did the same.

"Bye, we will see you guys later!" Shay yelled and then he closed the door.

"Finally." He mumbled under his breath.

"Dude, they are your parents!" I said as I hit his arm playfully.

"I know but they talk too fucking much!" He said and I laughed.

"I am tired and I want to sleep." I whined as I walked away from him.

"Same here." He said as he caught up with me.

"Let me carry you!" He said as we reached the stairs. I nodded because with was too tired to go up the stairs anyway.

He placed one arm under my knees and the other on my back. He picked me up just like a feather and he carried me up the stairs. He placed on my feet as we reached our bedroom. I let my hair down and grabbed a pair of sweats, I went into the bathroom and changed quickly. I got out the bathroom and I slid down on the bed. Shay took off his shirt and joined me.

Woah. Wait a minute? Should I tell him to put a shirt on?

His abs.........

"Are you nervous or uncomfortable?" He asked as he laid down next to me.

"No, I'm tired!" I said as I wrapped my arms around his waist and chuckled.

"I think you just want me to be shirtless!" He whispered in my ear and I blushed.

I didn't know how to respond do I buried my head in his chest and I fell asleep in seconds.

It was a good day..

--------------------------------

The next part of this chapter will be updated soon! Please vote and comment!
Goal:16 votes !!