Chapter 26!

Mariam's POV:

We walked into the restaurant,hand in hand,and we checked in.

"Table for two." Shay said to the lady with the name Sarah on her shirt.

"Oh come this way Mr. And Mrs. GEVONI!" She said and we walked behind her all the way until there was this really romantic dinner set up. It was like a little room and it had curtains. I smiled and looked around the place. Wow.

"What would you guys like to drink?" She asked.

"Coke for the both of us." Shay said and she nodded.

"I will be right back with your drinks!" She said as she left and then she closed the curtains behind her.

"Come, sit down!" Shay exclaimed as he pulled out a seat for me.

"Thanks." I said as I sat down in the seat. He kissed my cheek and went to sit in his seat, which was across from mine.

He opened his menu and started reading it and I couldn't help but giggle. He was being such a gentlemen today.

"Is there something funny?" He asked as he raised an eyebrow at me.

"No." I replied sarcastically and he smiled at me.

"I will never understand women." He mumbled and I laughed.

"I will get steak and what would you like, babe?" He asked me and I shrugged.

"I will just have the same as you!" I said and he nodded, before closing his menu and I did the same.

"Nice place." I said as I played with a rose on the table.

"Ya, I specifically said a romantic setting!" He said as he reached for my hand on the table.

I slipped my hand in his and he tightened his grip on my hand. I couldn't help myself as I stared at him. He was all dressed up in his suit and he just looked like he came out of a magazine.

"Here's your drinks." The waitress said as she set down the two giant glasses of coke.

"What would the lovely couple like to eat?" She said as she smirked at us.

"We will both have the steak, well done, and mashed potatoes with sour cream and cheese. I don't want to be disappointed either and I want the food out in ten minutes." He snapped at her and the waitress looked shocked at his tone of voice.

"Yes..S-Sir." She stuttered as she scribbled something on her notepad and left.

"You totally scared her." I whispered as I turned to face him again. He squeezed my hand before shrugging.

"She should do her job correctly." He replied and I nodded.

"So, what do you want to ask?" He suddenly asked and I sighed.

"What's your favorite color?" I asked him the first question that popped in my head.

"Red." He smirked and I nodded. I had no idea.

"Mines black, because it matches everything!" I exclaimed and he chuckled.

"Cool, Favorite movie?" He asked and I put a finger to my chin, as if I'm thinking.

"I love too many movies like Pitch Perfect, Furious 7 and anything with romance and action." I said with a smile on my face.

"What about yours?" I asked him and then he smirked.

"Anything that has violence." He said as he whispered the word violence.

"Figures!" I exclaimed with a chuckle.