Chapter 35 part 2 (excert)

Mariam's POV:

Ahmad barged into the living room with his white button down shirt stained with blood, I gasped as Shay ran up to Ahmad and Ahmad fell down in his arms. My eyes welled up with tears and the tears started falling from my eyes. The sight scared en to pieces. Cristina rushed to me and dragged me to sit down on the couch.

I sat down reluctantly and she consoled me.

"What happened?" I asked as my voice cracked towards the end of my sentence.

"There was a-a guy and He-H-He shot me and Diego wasn't there with me. I don't know where Ramzi is-but P-please help me!" He mumbled while shuddering and I felt my chest closing in on me.

"Call an ambulance,mom!" Shay yelled and his mom immediately rang up 911. She was shaking and Shay looked terrified.

"Mar, go inside!" He yelled at me and I ignored him. This happened because of me.

"There on their way!" Cristina said as she sat down beside me.

"Boss, If anything happen-happens to me, please protect Ayah and tell her to find someone else to con-continue her life with!" He said as his eyes closed. The blood was flowing like there was no tomorrow.

Shay started shaking him to wake up.

"Ahmad, open your eyes!" He yelled as he shook him again. He tore his shirt off and wrapped it around his stomach to stop the blood from leaking even more.

Seconds later the ambulance arrived and they put Ahmad on the stretcher and I cried even more.

"Ahmad, please open your eyes!" I yelled as the per medics took him into the ambulance! Shay closed tithe door after them as they drove off to the hospital. The sirens started to fade as they sped off.

God, please save him.

"I'm going!" Shay said as he opened his car door and I got in the passenger seat!

"Mar, get out!" He yelled at me and I ignored him.

"No, I'm coming with you!" I yelled back as I wiped back my tears.

"No your not!" He yelled and I ignored him as his mom came and sat in the backseat.

"Just drive!" His mom said and he did exactly that.

"Shay, what about Ramzi?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"I will bring him back!" He said as he drove off and we were going around 75 mph. I felt sick to my stomach.

This all happened because of me. Me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~
30 votes for the rest of this chapter!

Xoxo-yasmeen 😜