Chapter 25.

Mariam's POV:

"I'm going to work,love" whispered a voice in my ear as I groaned and sat up.

"What? Oh your leaving." I mumbled as I saw Shay all dressed up in his Armani suit and holding his tie In his hand. His hair was all spiked up in one direction and not a single piece hanging out.

God, he is so handsome! Mashallah.

"Yes I'll be back around six in the evening." He said as he tried to wrap his tie around his neck.

"You need help?" I asked him and he smiled at me.

"Yes." He whispered as I got out of bed and stood in front of him.

"Well, let me teach you." I began and he smiled. He thinks I'm such a child and I know it.

"First you have to place the tie around the collar of your shirt to were the length of the tie is equal on both sides." I said and he nodded as I placed the tie around his neck. I fixed the sides to were they were equal.

"Okay, then what." He whispered as he leaned closer. How were we so close already?

"You get the right side and fold it over the left and the left side over the uh..right." I continued and he nodded again.

"Then the right is going to go over the left and the same with the left." I said and then I quickly finished it off by bringing the right side into the fold that I made.

"Your all done!" I said as I patted his chest playfully.

"Thanks love I got to go, or I'm going to be late!" He exclaimed as he kissed my cheek and he grabbed his briefcase as I stood and watched him.

"Bye and have a great day at work!" I yelled as he closed the door and I went to stand by the window to see him drive out of the driveway.

I sighed as I sat down on the bed. This was a great day to start my morning. I never imagined him waking me up just to tell me he was leaving or kissing me before work. I hope he changed for good. I don't like when I have to go through all his mood swings. I love when is all nice and playful.

I laid down on the bed as I recalled what happened last night.

$Flashback$

"Do you think we will ever have kids?"

"I don't know" I answered him.

"Why, do you want kids?" I blurted out before I could stop myself.

"I would love to have kids of my own one day and I don't want just one because I don't want him to feel alone. You see Mar when I was growing up, it was always just my parents and I. I used to get so bored and I always wanted someone to play with. That's when Harry and I became friends and no one could ever come between me and him. Siblings will always be there for each other no matter what. Harry is like a brother to me. Well, he is a dumbass, but still he's cool!" He finished his long speech as I stared at him.

I could only imagine how his life was? Sure he used to get everything he wanted in a heartbeat. But underneath all that cockiness was a little guy who wanted to have siblings.

"Aww that was so cute." I said as I brought my hand closer to his face. I didn't realize what I was doing until I had done it. I moved a piece of hair from across his forehead and he closed his eyes when I did that. I moved back my hand and he still didn't open his eyes.

"Why did you stop?" He whispered with his eyes still closed.

"I thought you wouldn't like me touching your hair." I mumbled as he opened his eyes. He leaned over and kissed my cheek as I blushed. He brought my hand and settled it on his hair.