Chapter 18.

Mariam's POV

"What's going in with him?" I asked Harry after Shane ran up the stairs.
"I don't know." harry whispered and I nodded.

"Did you cut yourself?" He asked me and. I gasped.
"No..I didn't.." I said as he nodded.
"I'm going to go check on Shane." I said as I got off the couch.

"Alright..go ahead!" He said and I smiled before walking up the stairs.

I went up to our room and I knocked on the door twice. There was no answer, so I went straight in there. Shane was laying down looking through the window.

"Shay.." I said as I took a seat next to him.

"What?"'he replied harshly.

"Are you alright?" I asked him and he sighed before turning to look at me.

"I'm great!" He replied sarcastically and I just wanted to slap him.

"Seriously.." I whispered.

"Why the hell did you cut yourself?" He asked me and I scoffed.

"I didn't cut myself..I got so mad at you that I broke the damn vase and Then when I was picking up the pieces one cut through my skin." I said as I wiped a tear that I didn't know had fell to my cheeks.

"Mar...can we please start over?" He asked as he grabbed both my hands.
I was overwhelmed. Maybe, we can start over again and live a normal life.
"I would love that." I said as I nodded.

"Is Haz still here?" He asked and I nodded.

"Ugh!" He groaned and I laughed.

"I thought he was your best friend." I said and he laughed.

I love this side of him just playful and understanding.

"He is and I act like a douche to the both of you.". He said as he kissed my cheek and right before he could pull away, Harry barged in.

Why Harry? Why now? I really wanted to yell at him.
Shane quickly pulled away and the warmth inside me just turned into cold air.

"An I interrupting?" Harry asked and I smiled.

"Yes." Shay said and Harry frowned.

"She needs to rest so don't get naughty any time soon." he said as he pointed to the both of us.

I could feel my face heat up and my heart accelerate. Harry is something else,I tell you.

"Harry!" I squealed.

"It's the truth." he said as he came and and sat between us.

Okay....really now?

"Dude." Shane groaned as he ran his hand through his hair and I laughed.

"What?" Harry asked innocently.

"Get out!" Shane said and I just sat there looking at the both of them. The friendship they have is just amazing.

"Whatever you want to do, you can do while I'm in here Shay!" Harry said as he winked at me.

He is such a flirt.

"What do you want man?" Shane asked him and Harry motioned him to come closer to him.

Shane got closer to Hazza and Hazza whispered something in Shane's ear. I am dying to know what he said because Shane looked like he was about to beat the crap out of him.

"Get out!" Shane yelled as he grabbed Harry's arm and he punched him out of the room.
Harry released his arm out of Shane's grip, but he did not leave before winking at me and laughing.