Chapter 19

Mariam's POV:

Things have been going great between us since last night and I hope they last like this. This morning Shay was just smiling a lot and before he left he said that he will he back early and then he kissed my cheek and left with a smile on his face.

I am packing my clothes now for our trip to France and let me just tell you that I am very excited. Shane left to go to an important meeting and I packed both of our clothes. He said that he will be back like three hours before we have to go and we will be in France for a whole week! I am so excited and I can't believe that we are actually going.

His mom came over this morning and gave me a bunch of clothes to take with me. She talked to me about my new life and stuff. We talked too and then we had breakfast together the both of us. I am glad that she picked out my clothes, because I have no clue what to take with me. As for Shay I through in a bunch of outfits that I think would look good on him. He looks good in everything. His mom only came over to talk to me about my pregnancy which is 100% fake. I lied to her just for the sake of Shay. She lectured me about how I have to eat a lot and she talked to me about labor and stuff for about two hours. It was awful and I mean I don't know how long this lie will continue. I reminded my mind to ask him about that tonight.

After I was done packing I changed into my outfit for the day. I wore dark wash skinny jeans with a white shirt and a long pink and gold cardigan. For the shoes I wore some good wedges and a cream colored hijab. For my makeup I applied pink lipstick, mascara and eye liner and I did not forget the light pink blush. Come on...Where are my compliments?

When I was just about done with everything, I heard a knock on the door downstairs and I knew it was Shay. I actually missed him. I hurried up downstairs and opened the door for him. He was standing there in his suit and tie looking ravishing as ever.

"Hey." I greeted him and he smiled.
He didn't say anything, but he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me against his chest. I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him back.
"You look amazing." He said as he was still holding me.
"Thanks!" I replied as I let go of him and he did the same.

"Shouldn't we get going?" I asked him and he smiled again. Dang, that smile that can win every girl.
"Babe..I am going to take a shower!" He said and I nodded before working into the living room.
"Hurry up." I yelled back and I heard him laugh.
"You want to join me?" He yelled back and I immediately blushed like crazy I'm so glad he can't see my face.
"No you perv!" I yelled back and he laughed before I heard a door close.

I just sat down in the living room waiting for him to fish and I couldn't help but think about the past day and today it's been great. I hope it always be like this forever. My father does not even check on me. He hasn't asked once since the day that he dragged me out of Harry's home back here. He is the worst. I wondered where my mom is and why exactly did she leave? I wish I knew, even though I don't want to see her face.

"I'm done!" Shane yelled as he came running down the stairs like a little kid. Why does he always look amazing even when he doesn't try? He his hair was spiked up with gel and he was wearing a white button up shirt with dark wash jeans and converse. He had on his Armani watch and amazing cologne.

"Great..Can we leave one our plane takes off in two hours?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Like what you see?" He asked smirking and I blushed, but nodded.

"I will take the suitcases to the car and you get your remaining things." he said as he grabbed both of our suitcases and took them out to the car.

I picked up my purse and phone and held them in my hand. I turned off all the lights in the house and I locked the door. I put the key back in my purse and then walked to the car. Shane had my door held open for me and I smiled at him. He really is trying.