Chapter 22 part 2

I followed Harry all the way into the living room and took a seat across from him. He looked like he was just stressed. He sat and made himself comfortable on the couch and I wanted him to just tell me.

"Okay." I said and hopefully he will just get the hint and begin talking.
"Well, how can I say this?" He says and starts stalling me. Hurry up, I am about to have a heartache. Please don't be anything bad.

"Just say it!" I said to him and he just looked me in the eyes.

"Alright, chill." He said and I placed my hands on my knees. I can't even breathe.

"You remember that day when Shay left the house angry." He said and I tensed up. No, please don't say what I am thinking your about to say Harry.

"Ya." I gulped and he looked really serious.

"Well he left you and went to one of his sluts that same day." he continued and I looked down at my feet.

I knew it. He cheated on me.

"When...was this?" I ask between cries. How can he do this to me?

"Like about a week ago." he said and I nodded. I feel so betrayed.

My heart is pounding against my chest and I can barely breathe.

Why is Harry even telling me this? Why did that jerk not tell me before?

"Are you okay?" He asked me and I just ignored. How can I be okay? How am I supposed to be? Harry, use your brain sometimes.

"You I'm amazing." I replied sarcastically as I wiped some tears of my face.

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked him when I managed to look him in the eye.

"Well, we are friends and I don't want you to get hurt." he said as he got and walked next to me.

He kneeled down before me and grabbed both my hands in his. I didn't say anything and I did not object. I need someone to comfort me. Harry is truly amazing and he is the only person I trust after today.

"Thanks for telling me." I said and his eyes sparkled.

"It was my duty, love!" He said dramatically and put a hand over his heart.

"What are you guys doing?" A voice asked and I knew it was the jerk, in his flesh and bones.

I would much rather be married to my cousin or something.

"Nothing." I stated and ignored his gaze on me.

Harry got up off the floor and patted my shoulder before leaving straight through the door. Well, he is really mad.

"What did he say to you?" Shane said as he sat next to me and I scoffed farther away from him. If he would not have cheated on me, I would have been okay with no distance between us, but now never again.

"None of your business!" I snapped at him and his eyes widened. Ya, he was not expecting my inner monster to come out.

"Why are you pissed?" He asked and I really want to punch his pretty face. Why did he have to be so hot? It would have made things so much easier!

"Shut up." I said to him and got off the couch. I stood right in front of him and I looked down at him. He disgusts me.

"Why did you do it?" I asked him , raising my voice a little.

"Do what?" He asked all innocently.

Does he have a death wish?

"Don't act dumb!" I snapped at him and he huffed. His hands were clenched into fists and I could tell I was annoying the crap out of him.

"First of all don't fucking raise your voice at me and second of all get to the point!" He yelled at me and I was expecting that to be honest.

When he can't take it anymore, he just blows up!

"Honey, I already raised my voice at you!" I replied sarcastically and rolled my eyes.

"You are such a bitch." He snapped at me and ignored him completely. Don't let it get to you, Mariam! Don't let it!

"And your a man whore!" I yelled back at him and he was full out breathing out of his mouth with his face red. I can't believe I said that our loud! Why Mariam?

"What did you just call me?" He asked and I know he just wants me to say it again.
It's like a dare.

A man whore.

"You heard what I said." I snapped at him and he got up off the couch to face me.
Oh god, this is the scary part.

"So who did you sleep with last week?" I asked him straight forward. He told me to get straight to the point.

"No one!" He replied and I scoffed. I am not dumb. I know he is going to lie his way through this.

"So your telling me that last week you did not meet up with any girl?" I asked him and he hesitated for a minute before nodding.

"Why are you hesitating?" I asked him as I put a hand on his shoulder.

"I can't believe you!" I yelled in his face as I stomped to our room with tears coming out of my eyes.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€
This was the second part to chapter 22! That is why it's short! Please vote and comment!

Xoxoxo~yasmeen ;)