Chapter 36

As I got into my white off-shoulder swim suit I wore a extra see through cardigan before going down seeing everyone there already splashing each other as Felix was cooking with Seungmin.

"Hey boys don't burn the barbecue!"I teased as they both laughed and as I continue to go near them Han's mouth was slowly dropping and so as the other guys around when Hyunjin,Chan,and Changbin came covering me as I laughed,"Ew it's my sister in a swim suit."Jeongin teased as I step on his toe.

As we're having a great time at the beach a lady passed me a flier to a event and as everyone came to looking and everyone seems to get into it,It was a party tonight and it was pretty interesting so might as well attend than be left alone in the hotel.

"You going on that party,Phim?"Lia asked as I nodded before passing her a towel,"Yeah I wouldn't want to miss it,How about you?"I asked as she sat down and nodded,"Ofcourse since Minho is coming also."She chuckle.

One of the reason everyone hates her she always brags about her and Minho's relationship and I am shock that Minho would go this low on a girl,As we all relaxed and prepare ourself for tonight and I was thinking to go with just a casual white denim short with a cropped tank top and a silk cover.

"Lia fasten up!"I complained waiting for her when I saw her got out the bathroom my jaw dropped,"What do you think?"She asked in her big ass dress as I stand up and laugh,"You're joking, Right?"I asked pointing at her outfit as she shook her head.

"Uh no,Why?"She asked as I shook my head,"No nuh uh,You are not going out in that dress with me."I chuckle,"Why?"She asked completely dumb,"Are you an idiot?Who would wear a big ass dress in a beach party?"I asked as she pointed to herself as I face palm.

As I finally forced Lia to change we went to the party quickly seeing everyone there all hyped up and as Lia layed her eyes on Minho she left me as I sighed and join the others and grab a drink.

"Someone seems to be heated."Jeongin teased as I glare at him and push me away getting in between him and Changbin,"Can I just drink the night away?"I asked as they shrugged and we all cheers.

Everything was going fine until I got to drunk and was about to take my self at the hotel when I saw Minho at the sand sitting alone watching the moon and as I was still control I sat beside him which cause him shock.

"What are you doing here?"He asked as I pass him a drink to shut him up,"Don't tell me to leave,I just want to watch the stars either."I answered back as he sighed,"I'm not watching the stars, I'm watching the moon."He smiled,He smiled very differently like he smiled with tears in his eyes and pain in his heart.

"I wish I was the one who got that smile of yours."