Chapter 31

After we have got the girl into safety I smiled at them as they were all exhausted and as how generous I am I went in the store grabbing them some drinks when I saw Lia and Minho at the counter buying items and a pack of condoms,Freaky Night?As I was trying to build my confidence to come up and pay for the waters I saw them kiss and I felt a sharp pain,Why did I felt hurt and anger when they kissed?I have forgotten my feelings right?

"Hey Sera got those waters?--Why are you frozen?"Jeongin asked behind me as I almost hit him,"Oh it's you, I'm just about to pay for it wanna to help?"I asked as he stared to me confused,"You aren't this nice even when you had an amnesia,So what's up?"He asked as I sighed and rather not tell.

It's almost half of the day and I have been spacing out for almost the whole day after I saw Lia and Minho kissed and everyone had been noticing it cause if not then their dumb but they don't speak that disturbing word instead they tried to cheer me up but it wasn't working but yet I appreciate their efforts.

"Uhm guys maybe we should go home."Han advice as my attention turn to him and all agreed,"Don't worry, I'll drive you home."Han smile as I smiled back and we all left.

As he dropped me off I let him go in for a while but as he was talking non stop I lost control as I was staring at him and crash my lips at his as he was stund but quickly responded but I pulled back which cause him curiosity.

"I'm sorry Jisung,Maybe you should go home but I did have fun and thank you for dropping me home."I thanked him and kinda push him out my apartment either but I asked myself after why have I done that,I didn't felt any sparks when I kiss him but I love him or maybe that love was temporary because he was there for me when I had an amnesia or because Minho is still the one who makes my heart skip a beat?

I was confused by my sudden feelings,I was confused about love and everyone around me.Last time I know I loved Jisung and now I didn't even felt anymore sparks after my memories came flooding up and if I had to admit Minho is still in my heart I'll hurt Lia,They already looked happy on each other arms so why would I ruin it besides Lia is a normal person not like me who can't love I am just like what they said I am, Just a heartless bitch who never one liked.

"She's the freak who stab Jaekyung!"

"My mom said not to play with her."

"She's the witch!"

From to kindergarten to high school.

"She's still a psychopath."

"No one even likes her."

"She's a heartless bitch."

"I bet she sells her body."

"I would never date her."

I had enough.