𝙨𝙞𝙭

I soon felt two strong arms wrap around behind me in the water. I screamed and JJ laughed. "Jesus JJ you scared the hell out of me" I said. "Jeez someone's grouchy" he said swimming away a little bit which made me giggle.

"You alright JJ?" Pope asked. "I think my heels touched the back of my head" He replied. "Yeah same" I added, putting my hand on the back of my neck because I pulled a muscle.

Me and JJ had just gotten back on the boat when Pope looked over the side, slightly confused but slightly shocked. "I think there's a boat down there" he stated. That's where it began, right with those words. Little did we know then that those words would end with the death of my own brother out at sea.

"Wait let me see" I said rushing over next to Pope and looking into the water to see a Grady White. "Oh my god guys, we have to go down there" I added, about to jump in. JJ grabbed my waist before we could. "Liz, you can't go down there, it's dangerous" he whispered into my ear.

"JJ, it's fine. We've done this plenty of times" I replied and quickly jumped into the water before he could stop me again.

Each group member jumped in after me, and we all went down to check out the sunken ship. We all searched around for something to prove who it belonged to until we ran out of air.

When we all came back up, JJ asked "Did you guys find anything?" And john B replied with "Did I find anything?!" He held up a pair of hotel keys. We all screamed and yelled, excited that we found something.

We got back into the boat and headed for the motel. When we arrived, Kie told John b to be safe and I went with the boys to make sure they stayed on track. With that, we headed off up into the motel room.

Oh if I only knew then what I know now.

——————————-

A/N

Hey everyone! Happy Easter if you celebrate and Happy Sunday if you don't! Sorry this was sorta short, I just got home after a long day of Easter celebrations.
Hope y'all are enjoying this, Chapter seven will be up at some time tomorrow!
Also, follow my editing account on Instagram (@vsqek) for my fan edits! I love making those as well!