twenty seven

TW: Harassment, and Rafe

We were now an hour into the movie, and it was starting to get dark out. I was sitting on JJ's lap and he had his arm around me. We were all focused on the movie, except for JJ who thought it was boring.

I caught JJ looking up at me a few times, I knew he was most likely admiring my face as I stared at the movie screen. "You're beautiful" he whispered in my ear.

Before I had a chance to reply, Pope tapped JJ's shoulder. "JJ, I gotta take a piss" He whispers. "Hold it" JJ replies, turning his face to him. "I can't hold it a drank too much soda" Pope states. "For god sakes Pope" I roll my eyes.

"It's to exposed, they'll totally see us" JJ says. "I gotta go" Pope starts to become anxious. He looks back. "They're blocking the bathrooms" He says, looking between me and JJ referring to the kooks.

JJ looks around. He taps my back, telling me to get off of him. "Alright Pope come here I know where" JJ whispers, standing up. I take a seat in JJ's chair.

"Hey, where are y'all going?" Kie asks. "We gotta wring it out" JJ shrugs. "What are you gonna hold it for each other?" Kie asks sarcastically. I laugh as the boys ignore her comment and walk away.

"Did you see the way JJ was looking at you earlier?you guys are goals" Kie says to me. I blush. "Yeah, I really love him" I reply.

I see the kooks stand up and start to walk towards the screen. I try to get ahead of them but it doesn't work as I see them already walking up to the boys.

Rafe starts to approach JJ. "Sup pogues" he says. Topper and Kelce start to corner Pope from the other side. "Sup Rafe" JJ starts backing up. I couldn't help but just watch as I knew it would get worse if I were there.

"How are we doing tonight? I heard you've been fucking around with my girlfriend" Rafe says to JJ. "Isn't it passed your bedtime? And are you high? Because last time I checked, she broke up with you years ago and said yes to me when I asked her out" JJ replies.

"That was some nice work your girlfriend did on my boat, JJ" Topper says. The three kooks now had JJ and Pope cornered. I finally step into view. "Ahh there's the princess herself" Rafe says, starting to walk towards me.

JJ gave me a look to walk away but I just stood there. Rafe was about to grab me by the shoulder but JJ stopped him. "Rafe I swear to god take one more step and I'll rip that prepubescent face off" he says.

"Is your family proud of you messing with other peoples shit Lizzie? I mean, is your mom proud of you? Is your dad proud of you?" Before Topper could say anything else, I ran towards him and punched him in the face.

Topper and Pope started to fight while Kelce grabbed JJ. Rafe grabbed me and started to harass me. He grabbed me by the cheeks and forced me to kiss him while JJ tried his hardest to break free from Kelce and beat the shit out off Rafe.

"You miss me, Liz?!" Rafe forced me to kiss him again, I resisted of course. "You really miss me baby?!" He asked. He looked over to see the reaction on JJ's face. I took that as my chance to knee him.

JJ broke free from Kelce and started to punch Rafe. He continued to punch him until Rafe was just about unconscious. Suddenly, the screen caught fire which caused all three kooks to scram.

JJ immediately ran over to me and pulled me into very tight hug. "Babe, are you ok?! Did he hurt you?! I swear to god I'm gonna-" I cut him off "JJ, I'm fine please don't worry about it"

"Are you ok? I'll take you back to the chateau and get you all cleaned up" I say as I look at all the new cuts and bruises on my boyfriend's face. "I'll be fine Liz, I'm just glad your ok" he replies with a smile.

I return the same look and go over to Pope who was now with Kie. "You're such an idiot" he says to her. "I saved your life" she replies with a smile.

The four of us soon arrived back at the chateau. "Where did JB go off to?" Kie asks as my brother was nowhere to be found. "Who the hell knows, he's probably out looking for gold" I say sarcastically. Little did I know that he actually was.

I then brought JJ into the bathroom to clean up his cuts. He sat on the counter as I stood in between his legs. "The fact that you had to do this to me only a number of hours ago" I say with a laugh. "Pretty ironic, but we're pogues" he replies and smiles.

"True, true" I say as I dab one of the cuts with rubbing alcohol. He clenches the counter with both of his hands from the pain. "I know babe, I'm sorry" I say trying to be as quick as a can.

Once I'm finished, I put the first aid kit away then go back to standing in between his legs. He looks into my eyes and I look into his. "Now, you should get some rest we have to help out at heyward's pretty early tomorrow" I say.

"Elizabeth Routledge, I love you" he says. I was a bit shocked as it was the first time he's actually said the three words since we started dating. "And I love you, JJ Maybank" I reply with a slight smile.

He pulled me in and kissed me deeply. The kiss was filled passion and love. He stood up and grabbed my legs, holding me around his waist without breaking the kiss. Let's just say, that night the kiss led to many other things I won't go into detail about. I loved this boy, and I was so glad he finally knew it.

————————————-

A/N

They are the cutest omg🥺
I'm so excited for obx season two! The pictures they posted about it yesterday like omg😍
Anyways can comment your thoughts on this I'd love to hear them!!