𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

Me and the boys got to the top deck of the motel where the room was supposed to be. I was walking way ahead of them and they thought I couldn't hear them even though I heard every word.

"Oh be careful John B" JJ says, mocking Kie. I giggled but no one could hear me. "What even was that? Like 'oh John B, just give me that John D already'" he adds, still mocking her

I cover my mouth in attempt to hold back a laugh. "can you stop being so weird? You're one to talk, you're always hitting on my sister" John B fires back. "Of course I'm hitting on her, she's hot" JJ replied.

John B hit him in the face. "Bro watch it, like I said she's my sister" John b states. "Well it's true" JJ mumbles under his breath so my brother couldn't hear him.

JJ Maybank thinks I'm hot? He's said it to my face before but I always thought he was just messing around. I never thought of the fact that it actually might be true.

"We're here boys" I said as we arrived at the motel room. JJ knocks twice and says "Housekeeping" in a high pitched voice which made me loose it. "Liz, shut up your gonna blow our cover" John B says unlocking the door and looking around to make sure no one heard me.

The three of us walked inside the room and immediately started to look around for something. I wasn't really sure what. "Shouldn't we have gloves on? This is a crime scene, what if they trace it back to us?" I asked as I went through one of the drawers next to the night stand with a flashlight

"Since when was Lizzie Routledge one to worry?" JJ asked as he leaned against a window, staring right at me. I ignored his comment and found a six digit code on the back of a recipient. I saw John B was trying to open a safe and handed it to him.

He tried it and the safe popped open with a beep. "Holy shit" He mumbled under his breath. "JJ, your gonna want to see this" He added and JJ walked over to us.

The safe held a pistol and at least 10 stacks of money. JJ took the gun and one of the stacks from the safe and started pointing the gun around the room like some little kid.

"JJ!" I said laughing as I took the gun from his hands and put it down before he shot at something. The gun wasn't loaded but still. I heard the slightest noise come from the window. "John B" I said pointing to the window.

He went over to check things out. When he opened the curtains, the three of us looked down at Kie and Pope mouthing the word "cops" and pointing in the direction of the front door.

We all came up with a quick plan to climb out the window and stay as close to the building as we could, hoping not to get caught.

———————————-

A/N

Happy Monday people! Hope you had an amazing day! Sorry this is up so late, totally forgot to write today so sorry if this is rushed lmao :)
Anyways, posting chapter eight tomorrow after school you know the drill :)
Hope you have an amazing Tuesday!!