you should wear a warning (tomarry)

so sorry it's been a while guys! I've been so busy and I just have been dealing with a lot of my depression. Hope this was enough to quench some of y'all's thirst (;

The flight was uneventful, to say the least.
He'd suggested taking a private flight and using false documents- hell, it wouldn't have been a difficult task. Not for their agency.
Unfortunately, however, Hermione made it embarrassingly clear that Harry would be forced to take a public flight (in first class, of course) and would have no other say in it.
End of story.
And so, he was sent off.

It was crammed with passengers of Brits and Americans alike, though that was no real issue for Harry. When they finally landed, the bustling crowds made it easier to get through the airport until he eventually had to look for his contact in the wave of people.
His eyes tracked the sign held in the grasp of an older man in shabby clothes with messy hair and a long beard. After briskly walking towards him, he ignored the lingering stares that may have trailed in his wake.
After all, it was a bit peculiar for a well-dressed man to follow someone in casual clothing.
Nonetheless, he was now successfully in the United States.

His focus was to fall into the favor of exotic billionaire Tom Riddle's graces- but there was much more to it than just chatting him up. He was well-known for being famous in the U.S. and, on top of that already being a major concern for Harry, he was a business man at heart.
What did that mean?
Well, it meant he knew negotiations without having to glance at them. He didn't have to read the fine print, he didn't have to look anyone in the eye to know whether they were lying or not-
he simply knew.

Harry crossed a leg over his knee as he sat in the backseat of the Uber, his leg softly bouncing as he looked out the window at the city as the sun began to set. His hand came up to his face to push up his glasses and he hesitated for a moment before adjusting them.
It was all nerves, but he knew they would disappear once the job became clearer in his mind's eye.
He hope so, anyways.

The agency did not only seek his money, but the prized possession that he refused to give up.
It wasn't a diamond worth millions or a crown infused with jewels from a lost kingdom.
No, no.
It was worth much more than that.

Under Tom Riddle's care, there had been the production of a substitute for endorphins that would undoubtedly make the user feel euphoria without the use of addictive drugs. It was in the form of an injection, though it was not as temporary as it was being pushed to be. The manufacturing of the drug had been minimal and only a small number of doses had been made. While they were important to be gathered, the documents were a priority to prevent the further manufacturing of the weapon.
The injection was much less of an injection full of rainbows and smiles and more so of a manipulative. The user was more susceptible to agreeing to nearly anything after being in a state of ease and sleep-like euphoria and could easily be taken advantage of.
It was a horrible idea for many reasons, but for a billionaire playboy like Tom Riddle?
It was a decorated cake with the icing on top.

In fact, the agency would know of Riddle's tests.
After all, one of their agents had been used in the experimentation.
Unwillingly.
Now?
It was Harry's turn to get under his skin.

Harry was, of course, by no means a professional at what he did. He just happened to be the agent at hand that had a chance at handling Riddle's smooth words and suave charm.
Riddle was well-known for being right proper with women, no matter whether they were American or British.
It was swoon after swoon and the previous agent who had been sent out had utterly failed at her job. She came back, not only empty handed, but in a daze after nearly having given into his charms. She'd only barely managed to get away after being injected.