a sleepless night (draco/harry/tom)

Theme : smut
Pairing: tom/harry/draco

Today was definetely not one of Harry's best days.
Draco had been moved up and now, he was the new 'boss' of the whole work place.
If that hadn't been one of the worst blows, Harry didn't know what was.
He did paperwork every now and then, filed reports of a few things that went on in London.
He was a journalist, one who'd been put in as soon as he'd gotten out of finishing his education.
He wasn't the best, but he knew how to write interesting things and get people's attention.

Harry had just been minding his business in the office, glad that today hadn't sparked an argument between Draco and him, when Tom had surprise called him.

"Wonderful news, my dear." Tom had purred into the phone, and Harry made a disgusted sound at his tone.
"That means something bad is going to happen- what's going on?"

"You'll find out, and don't forget tonight. You're cooking."

Harry definitely didn't forget, and he knew what those days meant.
Perhaps Tom was overly excited at the prospect of having Harry to himself in bed.

Flushing at the thought and avoiding gazes with his co-workers, Harry sighed. "I won't. It'll be pasta or spaghetti though, so don't expect anything too fancy, Tom."

"See you then." Tom cooed, then he was gone.

Harry had gone through his day easily, being completely fine with how everything was going before he'd had a big stack of paperwork done.
He now regretted not transferring it earlier when it had been about half that size.

Taking them all into his arms, Harry headed out of his office and into the hallway, which turned out to be a very grave mistake.

Harry tripped when he bumped into someone, dropping about half of the stack.
Ironic.
"Fuck! Watch where you're going." Was the snarled response, and Harry looked at the body underneath his, connecting it to the face of-
"Here to enjoy the view, now are we?" Draco pushed the other off and got to his feet, brushing the imaginary dirt off his trousers and top.
"Not really. No idea you were even there.." Harry grumbled, reluctantly picking up all the scattered pages as he put them into two piles.
"You'll need to make up for that. No- I think you owe me something. A dinner at the expense of your paycheck....it better be good too." Draco started as he looked over his nails.
Polished. What a classy man.
Harry rolled his eyes.

It was then that he realized he and Tom had a dinner date today.
Which he very much owed him.

"You see...I would, totally would, but I have an emergency to get to after work." Harry said quickly.

"Of course," Draco drawled, neatly pulling back his bangs.

"Seriously." Harry responded, deciding to walk away as quick as he could as he went to turn in his papers so that they could be edited.
The blond was being way too adamant about his point.

"If you don't, I could, of course, just fire you. Then who would take you in? Dumbledore gave his position to Snape, and he passed it to me."

Harry froze at the words and closed his eyes to prevent himself from letting out his temper. He counted in his mentally to erase the image of just punching Draco in the gut until he doubled over.
Oh, how wonderful that would have been.
He placed the papers in neat stacks and turned to Draco. 
"Fine. Come over at 5:30. Be there at that exact time, not earlier or later."

Walking away from the shocked expression made him smugger than he'd ever felt, until he'd realized just what'd he'd done.

"You what?" Tom was deadly quiet, and Harry gulped.
He could be very terrifying when he wanted to be.
"If I didn't- he said I'd be fired.." Harry said loudly, not turning his back once as he quickly turned down the heat for the lengthy noodles and working on the sauce.
He threw in some oregano.