chapter 39

Nothing to say so lets go with the chapter alright

================================
3rd POV

Everything went quiet as the others looked at the couple who were seating next to each other.

The couple looked at each other. Trying to make out what the other was going to say about the offer.

After a few more second both turn to look at Taehyung who was looking at them. And said "Yes we want our memories back".

Taehyung smiled and clapped his hands and said "good".

"Ok no offense but do you need to kiss us when given our memories or is there another way" asked Yoongi, he didn't meant to say he had a problem with it. It was just that he prefer a different way if there was any.

Taehyung laughed a bit since a long time now. And said a yes then procede to explain.

"Yes there is, is just that when I gave the memories to Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung I didn't either fast or I was joking around"

Some people nodded their heads understanding while others were confused on the joking part.

"The different way is just touching either your forehead for like 30 to a minute and done. So no kissing involved, thats just the fastest way."

Taehyung continue with his explaination and Yoongi nodded.

"Ok so now, are you guys ready for Tae to give you back your memories?" Asked Namjoon.

Which the couple said yes and with that Taehyung went up to Jimin first.

He put his hand up and touched Jimin's forehead with his thumb in the exact middle of the forehead. Taehyung's other hand rested on Jimin's shoulder.

Taehyung sighs and closes his eyes to focus on his tasked. Jimin didn't know but he also closed his eyes slowly following the other lead.

The people in the room were focus on the moonchild and his bestfriend even Yoongi who was next to Jimin when all of this was going on.

Namjoon and Jin were looking as well but not with the same focus as the others.

And one trueblood was there also watching the ritual to get the memories not his mate who a part of him had hoped chose him to get his memories.

After a few more seconds Jimin open his eyes which glowed with a blue light before coming back to normal and Taehyung also opened his eyes which glowed in a blue light too.

Some let out a gasp, other were left with their mouth open not even believing the glow coming from their eyes.

Jimin blinked twice then turn and look around then his eyes stopped at Yoongi and smiled.

But because of the other shocked expression he frowned a bit and looked at Taehyung who had put down both hands down and his eyes had stopped glowing.

"Tae--- Memories I said yes to get my memories" Jimin said.

Which Taehyung nodded in response.  Jimin understood and asked "who?"

"You as of now, Namjoon and Jin hyung and about to give them back to Yoongi hyung" Jimin nodded at Taehyung response.

"Jimin are you okay?" Asked Yoongi a bit worried of his mate not knowing what to expect.

Jimin smiled at his mate and started " I am okay hyung, it's your turn now I guess"

Yoongi nodded and let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

"You ready?" Came the question from Taehyung as he had moved from infront of Jimin to infront of Yoongi now.

Yoongi nodded and sighs preparing himself. Taehyung nodded once and put his hands as he did to Jimin and once again closed his eyes which the other followed the lead.

About a minute past and what happen with Jimin's eyes happen to Yoongi's. They glowed in a blue light then turn back to their normal color.

The process of Yoongi occur the same as Jimin. Looking around finding his mate eyes then realizing what was happening.

"Now that that's done Yoongi do you need time or--" Namjoon started but was interrupted.

"Give me a day I will have the plan Namjoon." Yoongi stated.

People were shock of such answer, he just got his memories back shouldn't they both be resting because of it. But Yoongi only asks for a day to get everything together.

"Ok then" Jin started "the meeting is over then. Jimin and Yoongi can talk as they just remember and all. We will leave you to it" Jin finished as he and Taehyung nodded and both with Namjoon started to leave.

So that both mates can stay alone. The other were following the three leaving the couple behind in the room.

================================

I wrote this today and kind of in like an hour or two so if there is mistakes thats why. Anyway thats the update and bye.