chapter 8

Before the chapter i just wanted to know if i should make this a long story like 60 chapter or like 20 chapter because i need to decide but i guess i will see when i finish this book. Other then that enjoy the chapter.

================================
3rd POV

As time went by. Now it was dinner time. The trueblood that was excited to meet a special someone, was now stuck in his house because the family and alpha from a different pack came without telling his father or just send a message to them.

Jungkook was bored out of his mind. I meant don't get him wrong he knew there were different packs and that his and his family was one of most powerful ones. But he was still suprised to see them.

so as his father continued to being nice and a good host. He is kind of annoyed by their present although they never did anything to him. He is just mad at them because now the day felt longer than it did before. but he did kind of had a bad feeling about the son of the other alpha and luna but he didn't think much about it.

After like an eternity of the other pack staying in his house they finally left but it wasn't an eternity more like 3 hours. Same difference. Jungkook thought.

Right now it was about 11 p.m. and Jungkook was more awake then ever he was looking at the clock in his wall wanting to be at least 11:50 p.m. to leave and to be sure everyone is asleep.

As the clock hits the right time for Jungkook to leave he got up and got ready and wear this:

(I don't think i am good with describing clothes so here you go)

He puts his head out of his door looking at the lonely halls. He was glad nobody was there.

He came out of his house safely without anyone seeing him or so he thinks.

He started to walk to the forest part he was in yesterday even though he didn't exatly knew where he was.

Slowly he found his way to the spot he and his mate,Taehyung meet.

He didn't have to wait there for even a second as someone fell from the tree and stood infront of him now.

"W-wow h-how" Jungkook let out kind of stunned by the sudden person dropping out nowhere.

But he knew the person it was his mate looking beautiful as before even more he thought

(DNA hair)

Even if he was wearing simple and casual clothes he was beautiful im jungkook Point of view.

"Hi" his mate begun to say.

"H-hi" Jungkook responded shyly to him. The other giggle at him being shy.

"Did someone follow you?" Taehyung asked out nowhere.

"No, no that I know of" Jungkook was confused by the questions but didn't said anything about it.

"Okay" aknowledge the other.

After that kind of awkward beggining of conversation they started to talk like if they have know each other for years.

"Kookie can I have a hug?" after a while taehyung asked that which Jungkook without a thought said yes.

Now they were cuddled up together and sitting close to the lake.

Suddenly Jungkook asked "where have you been all my life?" And it wasn't really a question to answer.

"Mmm I have been with Jiminie and Jin hyung"

"What" Jungkook said as he didn't really wanted a response and also because his alpha instict was wanting to know who were that people. Also he knows he is really jealous and possesive of what's his.

"What" taehyung asked the same back.

Jungkook was only trying to stop Jk from coming out and freaking find those people who his mate talked about. Worry of what he may do.

"Wait, wait are you Jealous right now. You don't even know them" Taehyung giggled at that.

"What are you laughing at and who are they? Mmm tell me" Jungkook was now starting to get angry. If you didn't know about his anger issues you could have thought he was a whole different person. He was know to be a playful and cheerful boy in his pack but the pack also knew about his issues and how he can kill someone if they harm his family or just anyone in the pack. As he is overprotective of his people.

"Kookie don't be angry" taehyung pouted at him making a cute face
"they are my family, my brother and bestfriend"

"Oh I knew that and i wasn't an-angry" Jungkook said looking away, embarrased about his jealous outburst.

The other just giggled and said a cute in a low voice but the other heard him.

"Hey I am not cute. I am manly" Jungkook said flexing his muscles.

"Yeah you have muscle but your still my cute bunny" the other said as he hold the other face in his hands. While the 'manly' one started to blush.

"Little kookie is blushing. Where did the manly kook went mmm?" Teased Taehyung.

"A-ah quiet"the other responded quietly. Pouting a bit still looking away.

"Cute" was the only thing the other said.

Then after that they stayed for some more minutes when they decided to leave but again planned to meet again at the same place and time the next day.

Jungkook left happily even tho this time the other didn't kiss his cheek or anything he just felt happy as he knew more about his mate. And yes he still thinks he is ethereal beautiful but he wants to him for real no just by his looks.

On the other hand Taehyung never really left after kookie left he went to where he knew there was something or even a someone spying of them.

================================
Thank you for 500+ reads I apreciate the support for this book so thank you guys for reading and voting.

Byeeeee.