Chapter 40

^^^^^Throwback to when I was obsessed with this song. I had taste just saying.

So I left for a whole month. It really wasn't my intention but I have a second account in wattpad and well I had with tha one so there wasn't a notification or anything and I just forgot.

Sorry😅😅😅

Also random thing yesterday I cut my hair. Don't know how I like it but 🤩🤩🤩. I always wanted to cut my hair short.

Anyway lets start then. Hope you enjoy.
================================
3rd POV

As the other people left the room leaving the mates alone they looked at eachother.

Jimin coming and hugging Yoongi as soon as everyone left. Yoongi return the hug the same way. Enjoying the warm embraced they were in each others arms.

"Hyung" Jimin whisper in a quiet voice which his mate heard.

"I am here, love" Yoongi assured the omega. The other's response was hugging the older tighter.

Soon the alpha felt something wet close to his neck and knew exactly what was happening.

"Love it's okay I am here. Not need to tear up" As he said that in a assuring tone. He made Jimin look at him face to face and smile gently at him as he brought up his thumb up and slowy wipe his tears.

The other looked as he was going to sobbed his eyes out as he remembers everything.

"Baby, it's okay. I am okay, you are okay. We are both okay" The other said.

"H-hyung" He paused for a moment which Yoongi just smiled and nodded reassuring the other to talk.

"It's hard to remember" The other said in small voice.

"I know, love. I know"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Flashback after the war.

In the war the sun goddess always won. And the wolf were almost gone extint each time. The were only a few to survived to make the wolfs powerful again.

Before the was only one pack but as years past the people make more packs but either way the sun goddess didn't left them alone even if they were not there for the fight or anything.

No wolf pack or wolf was safe.

The main things that people used remember from war is that the omega moonchild died with his trueblood alpha. Before the goddess made them to died seconds from eachother. They may had lived to their 30s but it was not comun.

The older moonchild was always one to survived with his mate who made the wolf packs powerful again to have a legacy. They lived until old age which made them the couple who survived the longest.

The best friend of the youngest moonchild on the other hand didn't have such pleasure to live until old age with his mate.

As he was always captured and kidnap by the sun warriors for the sun goddess with his mate. People search for them, always trying but never found anything until only one time in all their past life, they did.

They found the dead body of the general of the army bloody and with many scars all over him but even then they never found Jimin or his body.

That was because the sun goddess had found torturing the alpha infront of the omega fun. Him crying out to stop hurting him but they never stopped.

Warning - torture and bloody scenes.

A/N it's my first writting something like this so bear with me okay.

3rd POV

Jimin screamed out as tears were falling down from his eyes. He was chain into the wall as he saw the scene infront of him.

His mate was in chain much like him but in a table as one of the soldier from the sun goddess army was cutting deep cuts on Jimin's mate arms as he screamed at the pain and kept trying to break free but it was no use.

Jimin was screaming to stop. How that was to much for his mate to handle. He cried and cried but instead of the person stopping he heard laughter coming from a big chair that was a bit back from where his mate was.

In the chair was the sun goddess laughing at his mate's pain which anger him but as he continued tried, he could never break his chain.

"STOP PLEASE. HURT ME INSTEAD.L-L-leave him alone" he begged as he didn't even had a cut or anything in his body as they only tortured his mate.

That made the sun goddess laugh even more as she said to hurt Yoongi more.

Jimin cried to stop but they never did. And he was left to see his mate tortured to death everytime.

A/N that is it for that scene
End of Flashback
Still 3rd POV

"Jimin it's okay" Yoongi comforted his mate as he hug the other. Jimin's legs gave up so they were in each other arms in the floor of the meeting room.

"I am here now" He said to the other as he felt the tears still falling on his shoulder.

"Hyung I-I can't kept doing this. I c-can't" The other sobbed out.

"I know, I know but we still need to try and win this war" Yoongi said as he rubbed the other's back.

Jimin pulled away from the hug and shake his head no as tears came back again.

"Yoongi I-I don't I can do this one more again. I d-don't want to see that again." Jimin voice almost gave up as the last sentece.

"Shush shh" Yoongi shush the other and brought him to a hug again just this time instead of Jimin head going to his shoulder he made it go to his chest and move him so that the other could hear his heart beat.

"I know. That's why we need win and then we will be able to never go through that again."

The response was the crying becoming more quiet. After that Yoongi kissed his mate in the top of his head.

Jimin calmed down as he listen to his mate's heartbeat and after sometime Yoongi felt the change in the other breathing and smile as his mate has fallen asleep.

"We will win Jimin, we need to so that you never have to see that again, love."
================================
Soooooo how was the chapter. Cried? Because I almost did too.

Anyways mini flashback right?

Moving on from that I need to ask something.

Who do you guys want J-hope's mate to be? I have no idea of who to put so like comment who you guys want and I will put a poll next chapter.

Also I just recently thought about and at the end this stories will have many plot holes that do not find in the story so if you notice that?

No you didn't❤

Anyway byeeee.