Chapter 45

Hi so...

Unpopular opinion I don't find the song that bad^

I actually like it since the beginning, I don't know why I had the need to say it but anyway.

Welcome to a new update 😁

Hope you like the chapter.

==================================
3rd POV

He went closer to the water and with his hand, he reached to touch the water.

He without realizing, he started to remember the first time that he met Jungkook, his mate.

Taehyung sighs as he remembers as it was yesterday with his memory completely intact even through many thousands of years.

***Flashback***

In every lifetime, Jeon Jungkook was always named as such. People wouldn't remember after they always became afraid of the prophecy.

In his first lifetime, everyone knew about the prophecy of the true blood. Some people thought that that because of their goddess interference when the Sun goddess made the curse.

But others were saying that it wouldn't work and that they would be doom.

When Jeon Jungkook was born some people celebrated while others fled to not be hurt by the sun goddess.

As Jungkook grew, people saw and were amazed by his strength. Some of those people were the elders, the ones who were there when the wolf's we're cursed.

Without a thought, they decided that the true blood will always be pack leader when he was born.

And as the true blood always was born to the main family, it wasn't that hard. As the first born of the couple, he was heir and the half of the prophecy.

People train and told left and right about how he, even though young at the time, will be the one to break their curse.

Both his parents were angry about their people talking to their son like that because of the responsibility that Jungkook felt that he needed to do something.

In the other hand, Kim Taehyung was always the name of the moonchild, same as Jungkook. The first time he was born from a lake where he lived most of his life.

He was alone from the start, he didn't know where or who he was. In the end he was always with the moon so he didn't feel that alone.

After a few years of growing to an older age, Taehyung met his mother, the moon goddess.

She explained what he needed to do and that in just a few years, his mate was going to come find him.

And Taehyung loved that he was going to have a mate so he waited patiently at the lake where he was born in. Yes he knew what he was supposed to do and as he talked to his mother, he knew he will.
*
*
*
*
Jungkook felt to much responsibility for something he still didn't understood, with people reminding him left and right. That he had enough so he planned to escape, not forever but for a night at least.